| Malia Tate/Hale |

i tried to move on, but nobody is you

it had been months since malia had broken up with you

it had been months since malia had broken up with you. she claimed she was too dangerous to be around and didn't want to hurt you.
you tried to date again but each time, you ended things before they really even started. you couldn't get a certain girl out of your head.
lydia had told you multiple times that malia was absolutely heart broken but you didn't believe her. if she was that broken, she wouldn't have broken up with you in the first place.
you finally decided to attend a pack meeting even though you knew she would be there. stiles had to beg you and you gave in.
"hey guys" you greeted while walking into the mccall living room.
once the meeting was over, you walked back to your car. before you could get in, malia stopped you.
"y/n, can we talk?"
"about?" you asked.
"us."
you rolled your eyes "there's nothing to talk about. that ended months ago."
she looked down before asking the question she had been holding in for hours. "why haven't you moved on yet? lydia told me you always end things with the person you're talking to."
you mentally scolded lydia for telling your business. "i uh, i tried to move on, but nobody is you."
malia lightly smiled before connecting her lips to yours.
"nobody is you either y/n."

~~~
i know i say this every time i post a malia imagine but i LOVE malia/shelley!!!
don't forget to vote and comment xx