| Stiles Stilinski |

There was no easy way to end your relationship with Stiles

There was no easy way to end your relationship with Stiles. You two had been together since 9th grade and now you two were graduated.
You were leaving Beacon Hills to travel the world for a few years and Stiles was going to college. There was no way the relationship would last.
"I'm sorry to end it right before I leave, Stiles."
You could tell he had been crying and it broke your heart.
"Hey don't apologize. You're following your dreams and that's all I've ever wanted you to do, even if it's not with me."
You smiled and leaned in, kissing him one last time for good.
"I love you so damn much Stiles."
"I love you too, Y/N. I hope you get your dream house in Italy like you've always wanted. You know that one you pointed out with the ballroom floors and rose red doors?"
You looked up at him, surprised that he remembered that. "How did you remember that? I said that in 10th grade."
"I never forget. Now gone on, the worlds waiting for your beautiful face."
You got into your car and drove off, waving into the mirror.
Stiles looked down once your car was out of sight and swallowed the lump in his throat.
"I'll miss you."

~~~
I really want to make a part two to this one also I change the cover to this book way too much