| Scott McCall |

Sadness

Sadness overtook the whole pack, especially Scott

Sadness overtook the whole pack, especially Scott. You were just killed. You were the glue to the pack and without you, they all knew it would soon fall apart.
You died saving Stiles. He was your best friend and you knew you would rather die than him.
Scott held your body while you were dying.
As Scott was sitting at the police station, he kept replaying the scene in his mind.
{flashback}
You were currently fighting the dread doctors with the pack. You saw one of them approach Stiles, your best friend.
You ran in front of him, protecting him from the impact of the sword. Which caused the sword to go through your stomach.
You fell and Scott ran to your side, holding you in his arms.
You coughed up blood and Scott tried to take some of your pain away.
"I can't take your pain, I c-can't do it."
"It's because it doesn't hurt." You whispered.
"I l-love you Scott."
"Y/N please keep your eyes open. I don't want to lose you. Dammit Y/N please!"
Your eyes slowly closed as you took your last breath. Scott held you tighter and kissed your head gently.
"I love you Y/N."

~~~
Pretend Isaac is around in season 5 since he's in the gif hehe
Also I'm running out of ideas pls comment different scenarios ):

teen wolf ── gif series On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara