| Void Stiles |

no-no it's alright, come here

you were woken up to the sound of loud knocking at your door

you were woken up to the sound of loud knocking at your door. you looked to your clock to see it was 3:00 in the morning.
groaning, you sat up and made your way to the front door and opened it, not even bothering to see who it was first.
"stiles?" you asked. something seemed off about him. he had heavy bags under his eyes and his eyes seemed a lot darker. not to mention his face was a lot paler than usual.
"i'm sorry to wake you y/n. i don't know where else to go." he said looking up at you.
"no-no it's alright, come here." you grabbed his hand and lead him inside.
"thank you for letting me in y/n. i'm sorry to do this."
before you could even process what he said, a cloth was placed over your nose and mouth and blackness overtook you.
{*}
you heard two voices talking quietly. you slowly opened your eyes to reveal scott and lydia.
"what's going on?" you asked. you felt a sharp pain in your stomach and looked down, noticing blood seeping through your shirt.
you shot up and lydia held you in her arms to calm you down.
"it's okay y/n, calm down. we're taking you to the hospital."
"where's stiles? is he okay?" memories replayed in your head from hours before. you remember letting stiles in and then blank.
"stiles isn't himself right now." scott said. "but we're going to get him back, i promise."

~~~
I made a little sad stiles edit!! It's not great but it's my first ever edit

I HOPE U LIKE IT