| Scott McCall |

i'm done trying to help you

you and scott had been together for almost a year

you and scott had been together for almost a year. you knew everything about the supernatural so you attended all the pack meetings. scott would never let you fight though.
whenever you pitched in ideas, he would blow them off. whenever you tried to come along, he pushed you away.
he finally gave in and let you come to the fight that was about to happen. you weren't fighting with them but it felt nice to actually go.
"i think when we get there we sh-" before you could finish, scott cut you off.
"jesus christ y/n, stop trying to pitch in ideas. you're not even fighting so we don't need your input."
you felt your heart sink but that feeling soon was replaced with anger.
"you know what scott? i'm done!"
"done with what?" he asked looking back at you.
everyone stopped walking to see what was about to go down.
"i'm done trying to help you. i'm... i'm done with you."
"what are you trying to say y/n?" he asked even though he knew the answer.
"i'm saying it's over. i'm tired of being treated like a baby and like i'm not strong. because i am strong scott. strong enough to walk away from someone who means the world to me. goodbye scott."
you walked away leaving scott heartbroken.

~~~
i don't have any friends on here oh goodness. like i see so many teen wolf writers be friends on here but not with me yikes