| Stiles Stilinski |

You and Stiles broke up before you moved states

You and Stiles broke up before you moved states. You hadn't seen him in a pretty long time. In fact, the last time you saw him he was in a pretty bad state mentally.
But now you were back and wanted to catch up with your friends.
The first person you knew you needed to see was Stiles. But he didn't seem too excited to see you.
"Why are you here?" He asked rather rudely.
You looked down at your shoes trying not to look into his eyes that were burning a hole into your head. "Um, i moved back to Beacon Hills. I thought it would be a good idea to come see you. How are you doing? Are you better?"
"Yeah I'm good. I uh, I got better."
He was lying. He was still absolutely broken inside. But he couldn't let you know that. How pathetic would he look if he admitted he never got over the person that left him almost two years ago?
"I'm glad to hear that, Stiles. You look good. You definitely have grown up since the last time I saw you."
He lightly smiled. "You look good too. I'm sorry for being rude, I am glad you're back."
"I'm glad to be back. But I should get going I have a lot of unpacking to do." You said before pulling him into a tight hug. You felt complete again in his arms. You wouldn't admit how much you missed him though. He probably has moved on with someone new.
You walked out the front door before turning around. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, Stiles. I love you." Your eyes widened after you said those last three words. You didn't mean for them to slip out. "Oh my god, ignore that. I didn't mean for that to come out I'm sorry. God I'm an idiot." You quickly walked outside and to your car. You didn't have time to get in before Stiles ran out to you and grabbed your hand.
"Don't be sorry, Y/N. I still love you too. And I understand if you don't want to rush back into things or maybe you don't even want to get back together but if you're willing to try and start over than I am too."
You smiled before kissing his cheek.
"I would love to start over with you, Stilinski."

~~~
This was so long and stupid I apologize