| Theo Raeken |

Day nineteen//theme//he didn't come

Theo when he comforts you after you get stood upYou were supposed to be on a date with this really cute boy from school but after waiting outside of the restaurant for over an hour, you came to the conclusion that you got stood up

You were supposed to be on a date with this really cute boy from school but after waiting outside of the restaurant for over an hour, you came to the conclusion that you got stood up.
You were hurt and you went to the only person you knew would care enough to listen to you, Theo.
You walked straight into his house since you were close like that.
"Hey Y/N, why are you here? I thought you had a date tonight." He said walking over to you.
"He didn't come."
"What do you mean he didn't come?" He asked. You shrugged and walked over to his couch to sit.
A few minutes later he came back with some hot chocolate and sat by you.
"You wanna know what I think?" He asked you.
"What?" You say turning towards him.
"I think he's the biggest idiot ever for standing you up. Anyone would be lucky to date you and he completely ruined a chance with a beautiful, smart and headstrong girl."
You were shocked at what he said. He felt that way about you?
You soon found yourself leaning in, Theo doing the same.
He softly kissed your lips and smiled. "I guess I'm the lucky one who gets you."

~~~
I wish Theo wasn't such a DICK
love u babies