| Malia Tate/Hale |

Day twenty three/theme/3,2,1...

Malia when you beg her to kill you after being attacked

You had just been attacked by Corinne. She had dug her nails into your stomach, earning a deafening scream from you.
She fled as soon as the pack ran to you and now you were laying with your head in Malia, your girlfriends lap.
The pain was unbearable and you couldn't take it anymore.
"Malia, p-please kill me. It hurts too much." You said with a whimper. You had never felt pain like this before and you wanted it to end. You knew you wouldn't survive anyways.
Malia viciously shook her head. "No, Y/N I can't kill you. Please don't make me do it."
Scott had tried to take some of your pain but failed.
"I can't take any of her pain away." Scott said holding onto your hand.
Malia shut her eyes and slowly nodded. "O-okay."
"I'll count down from three o-okay?" You said.
She nodded as a few tears slid down her face.
"I love you so much Malia Tate."
"I love you more than you could ever imagine Y/N. I'll never stop fighting for you."
You smiled lightly but it soon disappeared when the horrible pain came back.
"3,2,1..."
And with that, Malia squeezed your body with all of the strength she had, killing you instantly.
She looked up at the pack to see everyone was crying. She slowly looked back down at your cold body and kissed your head.
"I love you."

~~~
Love u babies