| Scott McCall |

Day eleven//theme// suicide (Trigger warning. Contains suicide!)

Scott when he finds out you killed yourself in the motel you all were staying in Lydia didn't like the motel in the first place

Lydia didn't like the motel in the first place. Something felt off about it.
Aiden went missing the first few hours you guys were there and then you went missing soon after.
"I did some research." Stiles said. "This place has the highest number of suicides in all of California. There's been 198 already."
"We need to find aiden and Y/N quickly before something bad happens." Lydia said rushing out of the motel room.
Hours went by, Aiden was found but you still were missing. Stiles and Lydia rushed down into the motel basement to see if you were in there. Scott was looking in all of the available motel rooms but couldn't find you.
He ran outside to see Lydia and Stiles slowly walking out of the basement, Lydia clearly sobbing.
"Lydia it's okay, we'll find her. She's gotta be okay." Scott said rushing over to the two.
"Scott, we found her." Stiles said looking up at the boy.
"No." Scott said with tears streaming down his face. "She's gotta be okay."
"I'm sorry." Stiles said pulling his best friend into a hug.
#199

~~~
Love u babies