| Theo Raeken |

Day twenty one (pilots)//theme//family

Theo when he finally comes back after years of being gone Theo Raeken was your older brother but he left when you were just 12

Theo Raeken was your older brother but he left when you were just 12. You don't know where he went. He didn't tell you where he was going or why he was leaving, he just left, leaving you wondering if your older brother was okay or not. Now you're 16 and have came to accept the fact that he was dead.
You believed he was dead until one day while you were jogging, you ran into someone.
"I'm sorry I should've been looking where I was running." You said standing up.
The man helped you up and as soon you looked into his eyes, a million memories came flooding back. It was Theo.
"Theo?"
"Hi Y/N, long time no see." He said chuckling a little bit.
As much as you wanted to punch him for leaving and you wanted to be pissed, you hugged him.
"Where the hell have you been these past 4 years?! I thought you were dead."
"I was trying to take care of myself and I couldn't do it here, but I'm back now." He said wiping the tear that fell from your eye.
"Why are you back?" You asked.
"I missed all of my friends. But I also came back for you. You're my little sister and I need to be here for you. You're family. So I'm back for good this time."

~~~
Love u babies