| Malia Tate/Hale |

Malia when  a girl is flirting with you and tries not to get jealousYou were walking down the hall with your girlfriend Malia when a girl from your second period came up to you

Malia when a girl is flirting with you and tries not to get jealous
You were walking down the hall with your girlfriend Malia when a girl from your second period came up to you.
"Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you had the notes for Biology?" She asked smiling at you.
You could feel Malia tense up but you shook it off.
"Yeah hold on let me get them from my bag." You say reaching into your bag to get out your biology notebook.
"Just bring it back tomorrow." You say smiling at her handing her the book.
"Will do. Um maybe we could hangout sometime and you could help me study." She said, letting her hand slide against yours as she grabbed the book.
It took everything in Malia not to punch the girl in the face and rip her throat out.
She took a deep breath in and swallowed hard.
"She'll think about it. Let's go Y/N." Malia said grabbing your hand and yanking you away.
"Y/N I need you to understand that you're mine. Stop flirting with other people."
You laughed and squeezed her hand. "Malia I literally just gave her some notes. I love you and only you." You say kissing her cheek.
She sighs and smiles at you. "I love you too Y/N."

~~~
Should I start saying them and they instead of he/she her/him
bc there obviously will be boys who read these and I don't want this to be only for one group ya know?? Let me know
Love u babies