All i want | Theo Raeken |

All I want by Kodaline

"See you brought out the best of me

"See you brought out the best of me. A part of me I've never seen."

You thought Theo was one of the most evil people you had ever met. He tried to destroy your pack and you were absolutely disgusted by him even though you did find him very captivating.
Your pack was currently fighting his new pack and you were winning. Well that was until Tracy had you cornered and ready to tear you apart. You and Stiles were only human so you could only rely on weapons. You didn't have claws or any sort of power.
In one swift movement she knocked your knife out of your hand and laughed. "You only brought a knife to defend yourself?"
You backed up as far as you could and screamed for one of your friends to help you but they were busy trying to protect themselves.
Tracy had her claws out and slowly walked towards you. "Goodnight, Y/N."
You closed your eyes, ready for the unbearable pain that would take over your body but that pain never came. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Theo standing over Tracy's dead body.
"Theo? What the hell."
He helped you up and quietly helped you outside.
"Why are you helping me? You just killed one of your own and we're enemies."
He laughed and sat you down on the grass.
"I may be your enemy but you could never be my enemy. I couldn't stand there and let her kill you. Now stay out here so you don't get hurt."
He went back inside leaving you dumbfounded.
"He's a very complicated man." You thought to yourself.

~~~
I forgot to say, the imagines are not based off the whole entire song, just the lyric I put at the top.