| Lydia Martin |

Day twenty//theme//tired

Lydia when you leave beacon hills

You and Lydia were best friends. After Allison died you were there to lift her up. You and Lydia went through everything together and eventually you two became best friends.
But all good things must come to an end at some point. You were tired of living in constant fear so you decided to leave. You couldn't bring yourself to say it to Lydia's face so you left her a note in her locker.
"Dear Lydia,
You're probably already confused since I'm writing you a letter instead of just calling you but I couldn't bring myself to say this to you in person. I'm leaving.
I'm tired of living in constant fear and not knowing if I'm going to get killed. I'm tired of constantly worrying if you or anyone else I love will get killed. So I've made the decision to run away from my problems like I always do.
I hope you can understand. I know you'll hate me after reading this but I'm a big girl and I made my own choice.
I'm glad I got to be your best friend for the time that I did. I'm forever grateful for you but not all friendships are made to last. I hope with time you can learn to forget me and move on. I'll never forget you but I don't think I want to. I'm sorry to leave you like this. Maybe in the future we'll run in to each other.
I love you Lydia Martin, thank you for all you've done for me.
Love, Y/N."
"What's wrong Lydia?" Stiles asked.
Lydia stared blankly at the letter.
"Y/N, s-she left. She left me."
~~~
I uploaded this earlier but I realized that I didn't even write about the theme so ya
Love u babies