| Stiles Stilinski |

You knew you didn't have long with Stiles before the ghost riders got him

Tears were pouring down your face, you didn't want to lose your best friend but there was nothing you could do.
"Y/N when they get here, do not look at them no matter what."
You nodded and looked at him. "Stiles I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you."
Stiles looked into your eyes and grabbed your hand. "I know you guys will figure something out on how to get me back. You're all smart like that. I believe in you."
He wiped your tears and shifted himself so he could face you. "You're all going to forget me. Even you and my dad, you guys will forget me."
"I won't."
"You have to remember me Y/N. Remember.. remember I love you."
That was his first time saying he loved you. You both had feelings for each other but never acted out on them.
You leaned in and kissed him passionately. "I love you too, Stiles."
Suddenly the driver side door was ripped open and Stiles was yanked away from you.
You screamed out for him, not wanting to let go. "Y/N, don't look that them! Close your eyes and count to ten, when you get to ten you can open!"
You did as you were told. Trembling with fear, you started to count.
"1,2,3,4,5..."
You could hear Stiles scream and before you could get to ten, you passed out.
{a few hours later}
You were woken up to your best friend Lydia shaking you.
"Y/N, wake up!"
You groaned and opened your eyes, you were on a bench outside of the high school. "Why am I here?"
"I was just about to ask you that. What happened? Where's Stiles?"
"Wait a second, who's Stiles?"

~~~
Ooooo