Fractured-Chapter 26

Meeya's POV

"You will never believe me," his head was low and most of the time he avoided my eyes.

"Pakki, please tell me. Don't you think I deserve to know at least on of your past." I looked at him my teary puppy eyes. 

"mm... I was part of a g-g-gang" he stammered. 

"ermm.. what kinda gang?" curiosity built in. 

"See pakki, I don't want you to think bad about me. I don't wanna lose you. Can we not talk about my past,"

"NO !! PLEASE, I BEG YOU" I pleaded. "If you are still hesitating, then I have to go bye," I got up and was ready to leave. 

"WWWaait!!" he held my hand and pulled me towards him. I was clueless on what just happened. But all I knew was that he was very strong. I dropped to the floor beside him, right near to his chest. And I could hear his heartbeat. "I'm sorry," he whispered. 

"I wasn't a good boy like you imaged babe." 

"But trust me, I have changed for good,"

"hmmm what happened to you Farim? Did you kill anyone?" I was so dramatic that it made him laugh his intestines out. 

"No pakki, I'm not that bad and you know how cute you sound now. I just feel like I should come near and kiss you!"

I turned my head to the side to avert my gaze, but the sudden rosiness of my cheeks gave me away.  

"Ermm.. halal gap... stop changing the subject and tell me" I squeaked like a mouse.

"Back in Bahrain, I was part of a gang. We did a lot of shit. Mostly we bullied innocent people. I remember ermm... sma-c- smacking a boy's face until his nose was fractured."

"FRACTURED??" I screamed with my palms covering my mouth and eyes that were widening.

 "Yes fractured... But Meeya... I promise you that I have changed after you came back in my life." 

"Do you know I stalked you just so that I can remember good things, and change"

"Do you how hard it is to leave you, as I'm scared I'll change back to the old me."

"Meeya, give me a chance to repent," he pleaded as he held my petite hands, softly caressing it with his thumb. 

"oh, you have to ask Allah, not me" I looked away. 

"yes meeya, he has sent you to me for good and worst" 

"MEEYA!" "MEEYA! THERE IS SOME GUEST who Wants TO SEE YOU!! COME DOWN" my mom yelled across the house.

"Oh shit, I have to go but anyways... here... this is a gift I bought for you from Singapore. Hope you like it and HAPPY ADVANCED BDAY!" I presented him the gift and quickly scurried down before my mom changes her mood.

"M to the E to the EYA! MEEYA darling how are you!" it was ANG MOKIO uncle all the way from Singapore?? What was he doing there! 

"I'm fine uncle, how are you and family. What bring you here all the way from SG??" I asked. 

Ang mokio is a street name in Singapore. Since young, he has been living there for generations so we all call him by the street name. 

But what made the already awkward situation more awkward was his son, Najeeb. 

"Hey dude, how are you manzz!" he opened his arms wide open trying to embrace me into a hug. Najeeb was the same age as Farim. And I see him as a brother but not so close.But he always saw me differently. So I avoided his hug and gave him a handshake instead. That was when Farim walked down the stairs slowly fixing his eyes on us, glaring. Was he jealous? 

Not knowing the situation, Najeeb kept on touching my shoulders while talking and was grinning all the way. I tried to escape, but I couldn't as my mom was beside me. One more touch and he's gone I thought as, the way Farim was looking at Najeeb was as if he was hunting for a prey. Was he jealous?  

 Was he jealous?  

Hey guys!!!

Hope you like the story!!! 

Please comment if you like the story 

Thank you  my girl *MurshidahShahin* for your constant support !!! 

Ill try to upddate regularly guys yea!!

And THE MV IS TO ALL TEENS WHO BEING BULLIED!! BE HOPEFUL !!! MUACKZZZ LOVE YA :*)