I can't make you love me - Chapter 7

I woke up as I felt my body shiver in cold. My mom had poured cold water on me. 

"Meeya, it's already 12 noon and you are still sleeping. You are a bloody girl and you behave like a boy. I am so ashamed of you!" I heard my mom shrieking into my ears. I jumped out of my bed and started freshening up. I had a terrible sleep and a terrible dream. 

Why were things going so terrible! When would I be happy? My tears were washed away as I pour down a stream of hot water down my face.  As I was applying LUX soap ( a famous Indian brand) to my face, the water had stopped flowing from the pipe. ( In India it is a common problem as the government is quite corrupted and only supplies limited amount of water to each household) 

"Oh no no no no no! what am I going to do? Everyone is in the living room!" I murmured in horror. 

" Hello! Is there someone? HELOOOOO ! AMMMA ?? SAYA ?? " I cried out. I am scared of the dark and also the toilet was infested with creepy looking spiders and bugs. 

For 10 minutes, I heard no one coming to the room. I decided that I had to get out somehow. I did not have any clothes on as they were outside- just right beside my toilet. If I could reach for it, I could at least wear it and get out of that filthy place. 

I slowly opened the toilet door just enough for my hand to reach out. Instantly, I felt a sharp pain on my hand as I heard someone jamming the door against my hand. I try to take back my hand but it was stuck. Whoever that was doing it was evil. " Oww! It's painful! Leave me !" I cried. 

"Go to hell Meeya! Die inside. I heard the water will only come back in the evening. Good luck!" Syadeek whispered as he shoved my hand back in and lock the door from outside. 

"No Syadeek!! No, I'll do whatever you want. Please let me go, please. I beg. Allah won't forgive you alright if you are going to leave me like that." I tried banging but to no avail.

I sat down, cold and shivery. My fingers and toes started to wrinkle up and I was not feeling good.  I placed the sides of my palms into my mouth and bite it as hard as possible. As soon as I felt immense pain, and a bit of blood, I let it go. This was a usual way for me to release the pain my soul was feeling. 

I closed my eyes. " Saya, do you know how much I missed you. You look soo pretty now that I can't resist myself from admiring you! Look at you, you look like an angel" Farim whispers to Saya's ears and made her blush. She says " I love you" and they hug each other. I woke up gasping for air, I didn't know I wanted.  

Cause I can't make you love me

If you don't,

You can't make your heart feel

Something it won't,

Here in the dark,

These final hours

I will lay down my heart

And I feel the power

But you don't,

No, you don't                                                                                                                                                                 (PLAY THE VIDEO)

An old song by Bon Iver played through my mind as tears in my eyes turned the rainy day into a whirlwind of grays and yellows.  The sobs punched through, ripping through my muscles, bones, and guts.I pressed my forehead against the grimy toilet door and began to let my heart yank in and out of my chest. It pulled back in like a yo-yo. Over and over. In and out. I was in hollow. My life crumbled in my fingertips.   " No I can't make you love me! " I murmured as I was feeling dizzy due to not eating the whole day. Then, suddenly, someone opened the toilet door. 

"Eww, ! Go get yourself dressed and what are you doing here? Are trying to escape from me?"  

hey guys

who do you think it was?