Best Man- Chapter 21

Mukbull walked towards me and whispered, "Did I make you pee?? Don't worry I did not tell your mom."
That devil will regret playing with me .

"Remember you said you will do anything...." he thinks for awhile and said, "I want the big ass teddy bear Farim gave you!"
"A big ass teddy bear?" Saya was confused.
"Hmm alright but you shouldn't tell my mom! Promise me that upon god", I replied not knowing what he will actually do with that.

"Ya ya God promise bla bla bla. Now hand me the teddy bear, you loser", I don't know for what reason he was sooo angry with me.

Luckily I had hidden the teddy bear in the room behind us so that know one could see it. But I don't know why mukbull wants it, he loves teddy bears I think.
I carried the teddy bear that was half my size and gave it to him.
He smirked and had this evil look on him that gave a very bad omen.
"Just watch the show" he laughed and I was so confused what the hell he was talking about.

He took a knife and started cutting the neck of the teddy bear!
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!" I screamed.

"This is so precious to you huh?" he teased.
"Please give this back! I'll cry ! Please! " I begged as I pulled the teddy bear back.
"Mukbull are u out of your mind? Give it to her or else I'll complain to your mom", Saya screamed on top of her voice.
We were pulling the teddy bear back and forth, honestly from far we would have looked like small little kids fighting for a toy. But no, the teddy bear was very precious as I received it as a gift and cutting it apart is like cutting Farim into part! Tears welled up and I gave up.

"Fine ... if I knew you would behave like this, I wouldn't even have come to India. Just leave me alone and go ahead and tear all you want!" I sat down and cried.

He stopped.
Only the ears were torn.
He knelt down and wiped my tears.
"I'm so sorry. Here you have your teddy. Bye", he said sympathetically and got up and went away.

"Why did he do that Meeya?" Saya queried and I pretended as if I didn't know. But I know jealousy is the reason . I know him since we were kids.

I wiped my tears and went to lie down on the bed in the room. Saya went to the kitchen to help her mom.

Ajamal's POV

"Wow tomorrow is your wedding! Are you nervous dude?" Syadeek asked.

"Come on man, be a man. Who will get nervous about this all. Man rule the world and woman are just our admirers!" I exclaimed with confidence.

But under the confidence there was some kind of fear. Fear of not being able to take care of Jasmine. I was only 19 and young. I was working in the military but I didn't get enough money.

"Yo yo haha would you forget me dude after you have a taste of woman!" laughed Syadeek as he smack my back.
To be honest, I don't really like how my bro treats woman but I just follow him.

"Come on man we are dudes! You are always my bro. No bitch can replace you got it" I said as we exchange hi fi.

Jasmine was someone I kind of liked when I was younger but she was a year older than me. I don't really want this wedding to happen but I have no choice. I have to escape from my mom somehow. I feel bad bringing jasmine into our f'ed up family but I had no choice. Jasmine has no idea what life has to bring for her.

"Hey Farim!!" I waved at Farim.
Farim was my best buddy.

"Hey big man!"he shook my head!

Although he was only 17 at that time, he was more matured than me.

"Eh Farim, can you be my best man?" I kindly asked him.

"Sure why not, if not for you than for who else!"He accepted.
We all waited for the wedding to happen the next day. As our minds rested and the night spreads, the sun soon going to rise and the world was going to change for me. I lied down and closed my eyes, thinking how wonderful my lady will be tomorrow. It's going to be good.
Very good.

Hey guys

Hope you are liking the story ! Please comment so that I'll know what you all think about it yea !