Annoying Bastard - Chapter 20

Meeya's POV

"Hurry we have to be there soon!" I exclaimed in fear.

"Don't worry Meeya, I'll drive you there asap" Farim reassured me.

I opened his room door and was blocked by curtain that was in front of it.

"Makbull why are you here... shouldn't you be with them to send invitations" Ajiha aunty was talking to Makbull who apparently just apeared out of nowhere.

OH NO MAKBULL WILL TELL MY MOM IF HE SEES ME HERE. I BETTER HIDE.

I hid behind the curtains and listened to their conversation quietly. My heart was throbbing in fear as I stood up against the cold opaque curtain.

"Oh is it... Seems like there is a guest in your house. I saw female slippers at the door. One is yours but whose one is the other??" he interrogated her.

"Ohh haha that is ermmm ... ermmm mine only da. Why ? I can't have two?" she tried.

"ooooh Aunty since when were your legs small and why are you having glitters on them. I know you are hiding something. But don't worry I'll find it myself." He replies with an evil tone.

I HATE HIM.

Farim walked past me and whispered, "don't worry I'll deal with him".

"Oi Makbull... What are you doing here? Get out before I smack you hard and you will leave limping", he pointed his finger at him with his chest high and threatened him with his deep stern voice. To be honest, I have never seen this side of him before. I kinda felt secured for a moment.

"I'll leave now but I'll find out what you two are hiding," he said wickedly and left the place.

I let out a sigh of relieve.

He started his motorbike and we set off to my home which was a few streets away.

8.00pm- Nighttime stretched ahead as long as the road we had travelled in the daylight hours now cold. The birds were silenced, no-one walked the streets. The air cooled and the crickets sang.

But my house was brightly lit. Oh no, I don't like this feeling.

He parked his bike at the side and us three quickly went into the house.

WOOOW!!

The stage was set in the hallway. There were pink roses with mixtures of red and white ones too around the stage. It had a bright velvet red carpet laid on the floor. With a white backdrop and red curtains that had drapes of rose flowers. There were two white-cushioned chairs and two red cushioned chairs. It was BEAUTIFUL.

I quickly ran to the kitchen before anyone saw me with them

"Meeya! Here you are!! How are you darling! you have grown soo much huh" exclaimed an unknown aunty. Little did I know I have entered a room filled with relatives- mostly gossip-queens.

"Ha Aunty I'm great. How are you and family" I pretended to know them.

"Assalam Alaikum Aunty..."

"Assalam Alaikum Aunty , how are you..."

It went on and on as I tried my level best to get to the other side of the room and enter the kitchen. All these relatives have gathered here to attend the wedding the next day. So most probably they will be staying over.

Suddenly someone pulled me into a small room that was beside the kitchen.

"Meeya why did you take a long time?? Do you know your mom was searching for you. I told her you were in my house. I know you went to Ajiha Aunty's house because the maid told me. I've asked her to shut her mouth already. Be glad that she only told me. Just Imagine what could have happened if your mom knew it."It was Saya. At that point, I really felt as if she was my guardian angel.

"Yea yea I know... Anywa..." before I could finish my sentence, "Oh Ho ... So you went to Farim's house huh? Wait till I tell your mom!" smirks that annoying bastard, Makbull.

"Shit no... pls I'll do anything that you ask me to but don't tell my mom! Please I beg you" I pleaded like a dog.

"Hmm I'll think about it and get back to you as for now my mom is calling me. But don't be tooo happy, I'll be back, you ain't gonna escape!"that bastard replied.
He left.
"Meeya if only your mom knows about this, she is going to be really mad at you. You might be sent back to Singapore! What to do !!! Will he say ???" Saya feared.

"I hope not Saya! If not I'm really gg!" I was overwhelmed with gulp of fear stuck in my stomach.

I got up and peaked through the door.

*Creeeek*

I saw Makbull talking to my mom!
SHIT IS HE GOING TO TELL HER !!!!!! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT - I cursed.

Hey guys
I hope you are having a wonderful day !! I'm sooo happy to Be able to finish 20 chapters !!! Thanks to alll your support and encouragement !!

Do comment what will happen next!
Will he say ? OR NOT ???