Converstation- Chapter 24

A/N : I am soo sorry guys, I couldnt update as regularly as my semester has started but i'll try my best to keep up to my promise.

Meeya POV

Guests have left. The wedding has finished. The game has finished. Farim has left...

The house was quiet as the newlyweds went to their sanctuary. The house was quite as my relatives went to sleep. The house was quiet as I lay my head to rest. The house was quiet but my mind was not.

WHY DID THE HELL YOU SAY SUCH A THING? FARIM IS NOW ANGRY. BUT WHAT DID I SAY THAT HURT HIM THAT BAD. My mind screamed but the house was quiet. If I had someone to talk to about it, then maybe I would rest in peace. But all I had was... myself. My eyes did close but my mind didn't shut down. But as soon as it did, the sun rose and so the next morning started.

It was a usual day in the Sultan's mansion. Sultan was my grandad's name. The bride will be changing sarees over sarees to show off to the filthy minded guests. The cook will be preparing biryani over biryani to satisfy the hungry guests' stomachs. The servants will be cleaning the house again and again to make it crisp and shiny to the guest's eyes. But none was done to the children of the house. We were independent enough to go the kitchen and grab anything that we could eat and satisfy ourselves. That came with benefits such as eating as much ice cream as we want from the fridge and there will be no one to warn us as they were busy with the guests.

My stomach started feeling upset. It was growling and growling. I needed to go to toilet asap. As I went I knew I was having diarrhea. And diarrhea is a terrible terrible thing to get in India because you will never know when the water will stop. So that was what exactly happened to me.

"Shit I'm so screwed! you stupid spider why don't you get some water for me?" I ended up spending a whole afternoon in the toilet waiting for the water to be turned on. But good things comes at a cost, I befriended the creatures so I wasn't afraid of them, period.

When the water finally poured down the pipe, I was finally out. I came out of the room to realize that the guests have not moved an inch. I quickly brisked walked to the room opposite the kitchen.

To my astonishment, I saw Farim sitting with all my cousins and Saya was there too. He smiled at me and I did too, faintly. I sat beside Saya and was just trying my best to avoid him.

"Do you know Trigonometry?" "Yes, of course, ask me any question and I will answer them" Syadeek and Saya were too involved in foreign topics that I had no idea of. It became boring soon but I had dying questions to ask Farim. Of course, we can't speak in front of them.

"Can I use your phone?" I kindly asked Farim. All he did was just staring at me with a blur look.

"yeah... of course." I could sense a hesitation. Wait if I see his gallery I would know if he was a gay or not. I thought.

Sony Erikson was a famous phone that time. But I did not know how to exactly use it.

"So can I see the erm ... gallery." I whispered.

"Aaa... yea but why you want to see?" he asked suspiciously.

"Just you know... I just wanna see.." I smirked.

"Well wait..." I saw him going to the gallery and was trying to delete some photos. But I snatched the phone from him before he deleted the evidence.

"Hey hey wait..." he screamed not so loud.

"wait I just wanna see some photos. why are you keeping secrets from me?" I whispered with a stern tone.

H e was like a leech sticking right next to me and was watching me as I scrolled.

There were no photos of guys that he was hugging or kissing. But...

There were so many pictures of me. I don't remember giving him any. There were pictures of me in Thailand that I went 2 years ago. There were pictures of me in Indonesia that I went recently. There were pictures of me that he recently took. It was when I was sleeping upstairs. OH, SO HE CAME ... LIKE REALLY!! IT WASN'T A DREAM. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL! OMG, SO HE HEARD ME SNORING.

He looked at me and said "I told you to wait" and smirked.

We can't be seen talking so I went to message section and typed......

Wered u stalking me

typo

were u stalking me ??

I handed the phone over to him.

why I cant stalk you?

ermm ya.. no of coz not

how did u get all my pics? i didnt send u any

well ur bro uploaded in facebook, so i stole from there. meeya how will i be updated where u r and what u r doin when we were countries apart?

bloody brother. how i wish i had facebook. or his facebook acc! ill go and delete all of them.

i look like an idiot in all of the pics and u fall in love with them?

meeya u r beautiful in my eyes no matter when or what.

ok so what about the pic u took recently? u came upstairs when i was sleeping?

haha u were snoring and u noe how cute u looked when ur nose twitched??? (**,)

u noe ur saliva was drooling... and u noe i i i ... came very close to ur mouth and..

"OMG U KISSED!!!!" I screamed forgetting that I was in a room full of idiots. They all turned around to us and was staring. "hehe... sorry sorry." they thought I was watching something in the phone.

for me to noe for u to find out

kkkkk so... yesterday.. i'm sorry i called u ...

nah its ok , its not ur fault, ermm its mine.

tell me y u got angry.

i'll tell u wehn the right time comes ok .

yaya bla bla bla .

hey u r beautiful

stop u r making me blush.

So, we ended up playing games on the phone and listening to the music player on his phone and I took out my phone which was a Nokia flip phone. And I had only two soundtracks as I had no space on my phone. It was such an awkward song to play as it was WOMANIZER from Britney spears. He was giving me weird looks as he undestood what the song was trying to say.

And the other one was our favorite. This song was Bluetooth sent to me by my friend. So Farim also wanted so I sent him too. I felt sooo good.

Al Khaaliq made the oceans
Rivers, lakes, streams and rain
Bow their waves in pure submission
Upon the earth to praise his name

There is no creature among us
Upon the air or in the sea
That does no sing with wonder
Praising in community

The dry earth is a sign

To all of mankind
Brought to life with peaceful rain
And to us Allah will do the same

THE BEST NASHEED THAT I DEAR TILL TODAY.