A phone call- Chapter 3

There was only a week left to my Brother's wedding in India. My whole house was hectic from packing to buying new clothes. I got myself a beautiful sky blue Chudithar ( Indian clothing) 

" Ei, get out of my way you dumbshit! " hissed Syadeek as I accidentally blocked his way

" Ring Ring !" the phone rang. My parents were in their room so I ran to pick up the phone. It was a foreign number. I thought my relatives from India are calling.

"Hello ... who is this " I asked.

" ...... emm.." someone hesitated. 

" It's me ..." a deep voice replied. 

" And that is?? I'll give the phone to my parents" I replied annoyed at him.

"Wait wait wait! I want to talk to you!  I am Far.." --Farim-- my heart finished his sentence. 

WOW ! a tear dropped down my cheeks and I realized his voice has deepened. Probably due to puberty but how would I really know it is him? 

" erm, and who is that ?" I pretended not knowing him. 

" Pakki, how could you forget me ??? " he exclaimed and I let a sigh of relief. That's him! My Farim, My Pakki! The voice that I have missed for 4 years! 

"Oh.. how are you, hope your fine .. err, h..ow is " I stumbled for words and spoke so formally.  

" Pakki? why are you talking so weirdly to me! come on I am your Pakki" he said with a voice that made butterflies in my stomach flying all over the place. 

" haha ya ya, it took you 4 years to call me huh?" I questioned, angrily. 

" Ya, it took long as I did not have your contact, or your family's! We are here in India for your brother's wedding and ... are you coming ? " he asked and I laughed and thought that that was the stupidest question someone could ask me. How could I not attend my own brother's wedding?  

"NO, I AM NOT COMING... OF COURSE, ILL BE COMING LIKE DUH !" I said as he replied that I have grown. 

I could not talk in the living room as my mom will hear it so I ran to my room and laid on the bed and made myself comfortable. And I whispered " hello, continue. what have you been doing in the 4 years? ". We began to talk whatever we missed in the 4 years. I am smiling to myself as he talks. My cheeks turn red and my heartbeat starts to increase. " Is this 'love' OR it's just me? " I asked myself. Talking about love, should I ask him whether he is single? 

No, you shouldn't that's so possessive says the angel, Yes you should, then how would you know that he doesn't have a girlfriend?  says the devil. As they continued to fight in my mind "SHHH! " I shouted. 

"Meeya? You alright?" he asked with concern as I muttered " shit".

" erm, I am alright, but just wanted to know if ..if .. if you have a girlfriend" I spurted.

..... It was silent. I knew I shouldn't have said it. Stupid Devil. I cursed. 

"yyy yes." he said and right at that moment, I felt my heart stopped.

" he said and right at that moment, I felt my heart stopped

I was in pain. I couldn't feel myself. My vision started to become blur. All my life did I wait to hear this. I bit my lips and controlled the tears. " Oh, that's great! How is she?" I asked not showing any emotions but inside I was dying. What have I gotten myself into?

hi everyone 

WHAT he has a GF ?? WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED NEXT?