Butterfly Squad-Chapter 19

A/N : Sorry I was away for a week !! Had a vacation with my hubby.

Please do stick on to the story. I'll be updating every Tuesday and Friday!

Meeya's POV

8.00 AM - The bright Sun seeped through the window and touched my skin. Perspiration trickled down my forehead. The Sun, its rays warm my skin - like kisses from the divine.

I looked at my side to see no one sleeping. Where did everyone go early in the morning? I woke up folded my mat and went to freshen up. I walked into the bathroom with my Lux Soap and my toothbrush. As the soothing hot water poured down the shower head down my body, my thoughts drifted. "Meeya you are so adorable..." I open my eyes quickly as their pupil became smaller. I gasped as I splashed more water on my face. Did I dream about him again last night? Oh gosh. I don't wanna seem as an overly-attached girlfriend. But how to stop feelings from ruling me? Well, only he can stop.

Tomorrow was the BIG day, not for me but for Ajamal. But somehow it felt like my wedding was going to happen. I hope it goes well I thought as I walked briskly to the kitchen. There was no one there... where could everyone be?

"Meeya darling everyone has left to give wedding invitations as tomorrow is the big day right. Do you want anything sweetie? I'll make for you." a very familiar voice surrounded the kitchen. I turned around.

"Assalam Alaikum Ajiha aunty. No, it is ok, I'll make myself. When would everyone come back aunty?" not wanting to bother her, I asked kindly.

"I think they will be back at night only. Do you want to visit our house darling? We will be back before they come. Farim is here, he can take us there." she held my hands softly and asked with her ever sweet voice.

Farim is here???? Suddenly I felt my heart beating to a rhythm that was faster than any song had. CONTROL MEEYA. KEEP CALM.

"Oh, sure aunty but please drop me back before anyone comes and please don't tell my mom" I shrieked and hesitated, not wanting to show my miserable life.

"Don't worry sweetie. I know about your mom and how she treats you. We will go asap and come back asap yea?" she assured.

She was putting on her 'burka', a Muslim clothing, while she called Farim's name.

'Ma I am coming!!" he ran looking at his phone towards me. Oh no this ain't gonna be good my insticts reminded me.

!!!BANG!!!

"Ouch! who.," he screamed as he looked up while he scratched his head.

"Mee...ya... I'm so sorry!! Are you ok?? MOOOOM YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME SOMETHING!!" he placed his gentle hands on my head as I whispered an ''I'm alright''.

"I didn't see it dear... Anyways bring us to our house. Today Meeya is our guest." Ajiha Aunty smacked his back and nudged his shoulder. They both exchanged smiles as if she knows about 'Us'.

"Not a guest, a royalty. So Mom... when did you decide to show your future daughter-in-law our home?" he smirked.

I stood there in between them, having my hands overlapped over each other, cheeks blushing like nobody's business, controlling my smile which partially showing, hanging my head low to avoid eye contact.

"Of course, In Shaa Allah she will be residing in it the next time she comes." they clapped each other's hands and made my smile appear as widely as it can get.

We head out of the house and there was his motorbike parked. Farim went to take it and started the engine.

"Come Meeya sit behind him" she urged.

"no no no its ok I am good behind you" I hesitated as COME ON HOW CAN I SIT RIGHT BEHIND HIM??? HAS SHE GONE INSANE!!!!!! THE WHOLE BUTTERFLY SQUAD IN MY STOMACH WILL MARCH OUT THROUGH MY MOUTH.

"Come on Meeya it's dangerous at the back!! Sit behind me... Don't worry I'll drive safely and slowly." He smirked and seemed a bit too happy.

Three riders were very common in India. So Farim sat first, followed by me and then Ajiha Aunty. I made sure there was an abundance of space between me and him.

The wind swift past me as he drove fast yet gentle. All the street shops and supermarkets went past my vision. It was a very bumpy ride but I didn't realize it because my eyes were fixed on him. Sometimes he tried the Bollywood method of putting brakes suddenly so that I'll bump and hug him. But Nah Ah ... these methods are too old and I know my way out.

"So... you are coming to our house babe?" he whispered, half sentence muffled by the wind.

I giggled in happiness. I had two moods, just two. Today my dial is set to "good." That means nothing could go wrong, everyone was lovely and only the most optimistic of forecasts (on any topic) will do. It was irritating, but the alternative was so bad I'd want to donate my life to charity.

We reached his place.

'Farim's house' it stated on the gate with gold plating. He had his name to his house?? The previous time I came as a child, it was missing. So... his father wrote this house under Farim's name... So this is Farim's future house in India?? I looked at it and my future life flashed- Two beautiful toddlers walked around the house towards my mother-in-law as she embraced them and welcomed. I looked to my left and Farim was standing, he had a beard and looked so smart. "We are home baby" he said as he pressed his ever gentle lips on my forehead. I looked at my fingers and I had a diamond wedding ring that sparkled.

"Meeya come in ...MEEYA" I heard Farim shouting and just then I snapped out of my dream land. That was a pleasant vision indeed.

"Oh coming" I giggled and went into his house.

His house was simple but cozy. It had a swing right in the middle of the hallway. And there was an LCD TV that was still on- "Mary Jane: Who are you? Spider-Man: You know . Mary Jane: I do Spider-Man: Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man" The spider man movie was playing.

Ajiha aunty rushed to the kitchen and started making Maggi Mee, my Fav.

So I was left alone as Farim went to his room and it was shut. I sat on the swing and swayed as I watched the movie.

"Meeya come in" he whispered from his room.

I listened and went in. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!! Meeya control your butterfly squad!

I opened the door of his room and I remembered the small Meeya. How I used to come to this room often as a kid. How we used to play pillow fight together. How there was a bolster that I named myself to it.

"Do you remember Meeya... look at how nothing have changed here but a lot have changed in us... I have grown, You have grown to be a wonderful lady. I wanted this alone time. Just you and me. Don't worry about my mom. She knows about us. I told her that I like you and she was soo happy I swear." he started a conversation. I walked around the room as I recalled the moments.

"Meeya... look at me" he whispered.

"Yea??" I turned around.

"Do you know when I called you in Singapore and said yes when you asked me if I had a girlfriend, I was talking about you. You became frustrated and ran away. I am sorry I didn't express my feelings to you but now I am. I purely love you. And it's not just love... It's more than that." he came nearer to me. So close that we could hear our heartbeats. OH NO BUTTERFLY SQUAD WAS GETTING CHAOTIC. "See it is haram for me to touch you or kiss you but all I want is you to be my wife in the future. I know it is too early but I need you Pakki" ..."We will have a beautiful family and you will be happy. Will you stick by me babe" he whispered as he lifted my hands and I happily nodded. DID HE JUST PROPOSE TO ME WTH!! BUT HELL YEA...

His mom came to the room and handed me the delicious maggi mee and we all had a great time just chatting and making jokes. His mom playfully tickling him and he getting embarrassed. It made me happy. I sat back and let the happiness soak right into my bones. I wanted the feeling to still be there when I become old.

HAPPINESS DOESN'T LAST LONG...

"OH NO...The TIME!!!!!" I YELLED

"WE HAVE TO HEAD BACK HOME!! MY MOM WILL BE BACK" I panicked