Heart Broken- Chapter 4

" She is an angel. She saved my life and is so beautiful! " he described his girlfriend. I couldn't stand it. My insecure self kicked in as I walked to the mirror to see myself. I had become very tan, playing netball out under the burning sun. I was a fit person with brown eyes with long eyelashes. My hair falls just bellow my shoulders. I had small pimples on my face- hinting puberty will come anytime.  I had vampire teeth ( two fangs looking teeth ). Some of my friends admired my unique feature but others were scared and often called me a "vampire" which I thought was so childish. Maybe he also didn't like me. Maybe I am just born to be miserable and unlucky. 

I wanted him to stop talking about his GF so badly. " Meeya! Come here" my mom screamed at the right time. " Shitt, I have to go ok bye! nice catching up with you " before he could say anything I rushed off. That feeling to talk to him again urged inside of me. But no he is taken. 

"Come here! Why did you get such a mark in your test? No matter how many times I teach you, you would do the same! No wonder you are stupid. You should go and drink Syadeek's urine so that you would at least get his brains" my mom screams as she flips my Math test paper.  Her scoldings have become numb to me. My mom was a tutor. Growing up, I have seen many of her students do well for major examinations such as PSLE in Singapore. Her expectations of me were very high as I was her daughter. She dragged my ears and gave me a hard slap on my back, that hurt pretty badly. "You are not my daughter!" 

I took my papers and went back to my room crying. Wiping my tears, I took the house phone and put it to my ears and " hello.. you there? Please come back! I need you " no reply.  I cry to my pillow and scream! Scream in pain! Scream in helplessness! why should you find another one? I am right here. 

I laid on my bed as I put my legs against my chest and cuddled into a ball and the song " BROKEN ANGEL " by Arash (play the video)  played in my small Mp3 player that Farhan gave as he was going to throw it. 

I'm so lonely, broken angel

I'm so lonely, listen to my heart 

One and only, broken angel 

Come and save me, before I fall apart 

Dark clouds seemed to constantly loom over my head. I felt asleep as I sobbed sorrowfully. 

Hey Guys ! 

I hope the story is getting interesting! 

please do vote and like ! Thank you!!