Brown eyes- Chapter 18

Farim's Point Of View

"Why are you killing me like this" my heart slowed down as I gently placed my hands on her head, felt her hair. She was adorable. My fingers were dancing in joy as they felt her delicate skin. Her innocence has captivated me. Her forehead was so smooth with no crease, defining her youthfulness. Her nose was sharp and had a unique feature that I slipped on as my fingers went trailing along her nose to her lips. Her lips... "Oh god, why are you doing this to me!" She had the cutest lips I have ever seen. It was small and rosy. And possibly I could kiss it... As I leaned forward ...

STOP IT ...ITS HARAM FARIM  the angel whispered. NAAH  ITS OK ... LOOK AT HER ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL the devil interrupted. "Oh ya! What am I doing? She will wake up!" right as I thought that her eyes slowly opens. Her brown eyes flashed with long eyelashes. "Oh damn I'm in trouble" I cursed and moved away before she gained her consciousness.  

I sprinted to my bike that was parked outside the house and rushed back home.

"Farim baby! Where did you go? I was searching for you!" mom exclaimed in concern.

"Ma stop calling me that!! I'm not a baby anymore! See my voicebox has already deepened and you still treat me like a baby!!" I replied annoyed at the fact that she treats me like a boy. 

"Oh, darling! No matter how old you get, YOU WILL STILL BE MY ONLY ADORABLE BABY BOY! Come I feed you Roti Prata with your favorite chicken curry." she pampered and I gave in. I just love my mom so much. I'm so thankful to Allah to have given me such a caring mom. Even though I was turning 17, she still feeds me with her lovable hands, ever caring.  

My Mom has a very bad reputation around the village. She is often called "the fighting woman". Yes true she is a fighter, but she fights for me and Dad. If anyone talks bad about us, she doesn't hesitate to go to their house and whack the truth out of them. Because of this many ladies hated my mom. And I'm sure one of them was Meeya's mom. This hatred made our family break apart from other neighbors. And I did not have any friends or siblings to grow up with. Bahrain was so much better than India. But Dad was telling me that I have to do my degree in India. So I'll be there for another 4 years! 

I went to my room, my safe place, and slipped to my pyjamas, getting ready to go to bed. As I lie facing the ceiling, Meeya's thoughts bombarded my brains. I took my diary and quickly jot down my thoughts,  I knew one day I will read to her what I felt.

She was my Angel. An Angel that God have sent down to bring happiness and save me from loneliness. I remembered 4 years ago was the first time I saw her. 

She was about 130 cm, yes that short. She was in a van with her family arriving from Chennai Airport. I was there to welcome them together with some of my family members. I remembered sitting opposite of her, staring at her abnormal behavior. She was listening to music on her mp3 player, humming to the music. But the abnormal part was that she didn't like her uncle sitting beside her. "Eww, I don't like boys. Don't sit beside me!" were the words she often used and came forward to me as an arrogant little brat. But it's just her peculiarity attracted me to know her more. 

Last time, she used to run around me... haha like a little puppy and used to say "You can't catch me!"   AAH, those days were my happy days in my life. I thought God had sent me someone who would not be scared to talk to me and play with me. Because that's basically my life. No one dares to talk to me because their moms restricted them to. But Meeya... She was different. She dared to and was loyal. But she left me to Singapore and I returned to Bahrain, back to the old routine of being lonely. I'm happy now God. Thank you for giving me a chance to see my angel again. She has grown so much. Her brown eyes.....

Her eyes were a hickory as rich as the earth's soil; stained with the color of hot chocolate on a cold night that wraps around you like a blanket; engulfs you in its warmth and makes you feel at home. Those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories, which imprisoned the sweetness of milk chocolate and the bitterness of strong coffee. They consisted of raw emotion and if you observed closely, they will reveal to you the exact thought that crosses the marvels of her ominous mind. 

She was beautiful... 

I'm tired , I'll sign off here. Tomorrow awaits another mystery. 

I closed my book and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys 

Did you like farim's POV??? Should I include his POV?? 

Comment and let  me know!!