Spring Day

All I could do was some as what was happening sunk in. Yoongi had proposed.

I'd anyway instinctively nodded, my heart beating in my throat as more tears cave to my eyes. The crowd was screaming, and I jumped forward the moment Yoongi stood up, wrapping my arms around him and pressing my lips against his for a quick peck.

He was smiling like crazy, his cute gummy smile showing as he did the ring on my slender finger.

"I love you, Dimples."

"Love ya too, Suga~"

Tears were still falling, but I managed to utter those words loud enough for him to hear.

---------------------------------------------------------

We walked to the waiting car outside, cold air pressing against us as well as the surging crowds. I was pressed tightly to Yoongi's chest; he hasn't stopped hugging me since we'd walked off the stage. The car we got in had two compartments, a black screen blocking one off. Namjoon led Yoongi into one area, before settling in the other. I ,of course, filled Yoongi.

The moment the car door closed, I flew, leaping on him in a bear hug. It knocked him onto the seat as the car started moving, but I hadn't realised. The sudden movement made me lose my balance, rolling onto the floor and dragging him down with me.

I laughed, my mind still buzzing.

"I love you so much, Yoongi. I couldn't ask for a better man to marry."

I was playing with side of his hair at that point, him sprawled over me because of how we'd fallen.

"I couldn't ask for a better woman to marry. You're just so... Perfect.. Please, never leave my side."

"I promise, Yoongi."