Young Forever

I miss the days where I could have a hot lunch.

I'm not complaining.

I'm just saying.

A hot lunch will always be better than any random garbage you get your hands on.

But Yoongi tries his hardest to find me food.

I do my best too, scavenging whenever I get the chance.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's rapping melded peacefully into my singing, and a small crowd gathered to watch us. I closed my eyes, blocking them out as I sung, afraid that they didn't like me.

The song came to an end, and was followed by cheering and the clank of money and slide change being placed in the small container we'd found. I smiled, and Yoongi grinned back at me.

One person, a man with a small goatee, kept following us. We moved around a lot, so it was clear that this guy was stalking us.

One day, though, he confronted us.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, Sir, could I have a moment of your time?"

I looked questioningly at Yoongi in the cor of my eye, only to see Yoongi nodding.

"Well, you see, I'm with a rather well known company, by the name of BigHit Studios. I've been watching the two of you for a few days now, and wondered if you might consider coming with us and becoming an idol duo, maybe even joining a group."

At his words, I froze.

Yoongi had a similar reaction.

Is he.. Offering us jobs as idols?

My mind was working overtime as I processed his words, and Yoongi stayed am silent too.

As it became clear what he'd said, I got excited. Grabbing Yoongi by the arm, I jumped slightly, squeaking.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" I shouted, and Yoongi, who had only just realised what was happening, repeated my words.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I woke, not on hard concrete, but in a bed. They'd supplied is with an apartment.

"Dimples~" Yoongi cooed, and I peeped through my eyelashes to see him, hovering above me.

"Suga~" I cooed back, lifting my hand and tickling his chin.

"Can you believe what's happening? Like, holy flipflop! We've got an apartment!" he said, shocked.

I laughed at him, sprawling out on the bed.

"It all feels like a dream.." I said, smelling how fresh the sheets were.

"Wait a minute. Yoongi, how long ago did you shower?"

He looked at me, thinking.

"I don't know... A while, that's for sure."

I smelled the air, only then realising that we stunk. Looking at the bed sheets, a faded shade of brown was left where I'd slept.

"We better shower... Need to make a good first impression!"

Yoongi nodded, and I looked around in search of a bathroom.

What I found first, was a large walk in cupboard, filled with clothes.

"Yoongi..."

I was in awe. After staying in the clothing for over two months, it was amazing, just seeing so many things to wear.