Tease

"Awww~ Is Yoongi jealous?"

"No. I... Justdidntlikehimholdingyourhandsoimnotjealoustrustmeimjustprotectingyoufromrapists."

He rushed his words, all of them blurring into one long mumble.

"You're protecting me from rapists? You mean Kookie?"

I laughed at him.

"Yes, I mean Kookie. He could be a rapist, you never know."

"I doubt that. But you're definitely jealous. And that's adorable."

"I'm not jealous! Or adorable for that matter. I'm sexy and handsome."

"Nope. You're just adorable and trying to be sexy and handsome, which is just adding to the cuteness."

"Am I supposed to take that as a compliment or...?"

"I don't know, you choose~"

"OK. I'm taking it offensively. So you owe me."

"What do I owe you then, Mr Adorable?"

"You need to call me oppa."

"That's it? I was expecting more, oppa~"

"THirSTy hOe."

 "That's Hoseok."

"Oh yeah."

"I wasn't asking for sex anyway... I was saying that that's pretty tame for you. Are you going easy on me, oppa~?"

"Yes. I am. And you're still a thirsty hoe. Like Hoseok."

I sniggered at him, triggering a loud laugh to erupt from my mouth. Quickly, I was wheezing, unable to catch my breath I was laughing so much. I had to stop walking and bent over my stomach as I cackled, the rest coming over.

"Noona? What's so funny?"

"Yeah! Y/N, I want to laugh so tell us why you're laughing like that so we can laugh like that!"

I couldn't speak.

Yoongi, wanting to get home, walked over to me and picked me up fireman style, throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed through the laugh, only to continue the assault of tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still giggling when we came back to the dorm, tears of happiness streaming down my face. I was also still slung over Yoongi's shoulder, dangling until he flipped me up the right way as we entered the room.

Jin, having walked past as we entered, grinned at me.

"Someone looks happy. What happened?"

His eyes, I noticed, went to my hand as I answered.

"Yoongi was being a jealous oppa because Kookie held my hand for about two seconds... He was so cute~"

"I've already said, I wasn't jealous!"

Yoongi spoke, his cheeks flushed.

"Of course you weren't~"

"I would be jealous if Kookie held my jagi's hand, no matter how long he did it for. So don't feel bad Yoongz. It's normal."

"Bu-"

"Ssshhh~"

I put my finger against his lips, stopping him from talking. He looked at my finger, going cross-eyed in the process, and frowned.

"Awwwwww~"

As I cooed at him, he opened his mouth and began sucking on my finger.

I screeched.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

He laughed at me as I wiped my finger on his sleeve, my eyebrows creased.

"That was disgusting Yoongi!"

"It was. And I'm oppa to you."

"Whatever! Oppa! But don't do that! It's... weird."

"You're blushing."

"Am I?"

"Yes. Did you like it?"

"What! No!"

I covered my cheeks, blushing even more.

"How adorable!"

"What the hell are you two doing and why did I just watch Yoongi hyung suck on noona's finger?"

Jimin walked over, and I jumped.

"I was showing my affection."

"By sucking her finger?"

"Yes."

"Did she like it?"

"Yes."

"What! NO, I DIDN'T!"

"She loved it."

"Well then, everyone's got their kinks. I won't judge."

"BUT I DIDN'T ENJOY IT! JIMIN! COME BACK!"

"He's gone..."

"There goes my dignity."