Harmony

The cheers grew louder as we cave into view, and my confidence grew slightly. I squeezed Yoongi's hand, and he looked back at me grinning. He was where he belonged, I could tell by how happy he was. I was smiling as much as him, my fear gone almost instantly.

"Hi! It's amazing to be here, finally!" I spoke, my voice loud above the screams because of my microphone. In retaliation to my words, the volume grew louder, and Yoongi turned to me with a smirk.

"These two have written a song to perform tonight! It's called Tomorrow, we hope you enjoy!" Namjoon said, and the screams died down. They wanted to hear the song.

The music started, and I clasped my hand in Yoongi's. My eyes closed, and I lost myself to the song, forgetting the crowd and concentrating on his grasp.

---------------------------------------------------------

"This has been a great experience for me, thank you so much for showing all that support!" I said, drying great. The show flew by, and before I knew what was happening it had ended.

"See you soon!" Jimin shouted, bowing kisses to the screeching crowd.

Offstage, I stared at myself in a mirror. I was shocked that I had done it, and knew that I had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I wanted it to happen again, to go out there and sing my heart out.

That honestly didn't seem like something I would do. But I'd already gone and done it.

Yoongi walked in the room, sweating still. I'd put so much effort into looking good, but he'd doubled that.

"Here."

I threw a bottle of water at him, and he caught it, immediately taking large gulps of the liquid.

"You were amazing out there. Such a great voice..." he said, and I blushed.

It's so easy for him to make me flustered... That's probably bad..

"You really put a lot into that. Like, wowza. Impressive." I replied, complimenting him back.

As I turned from the mirror and to face him, he hugged me tightly. Surprised, I looked at him then wrapped my arms around him too.

His head was muffled in my shoulder, and I stroked his hair. Silence hung over us until Yoongi spoke up.

"I don't know how many times I've said this, but you know I'm going to say it a lot more in the future. Thank you." he whispered, and my hug became tighter.

"Thank you. If you hadn't been chucked out of that house I would still be back at 'home'."

"You're thanking me for being homeless? That's nothing to be thanked for. You gave me the support I needed. And then I fell for you."

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks, and glanced away. But I looked back, unable to look away for too long.

Yoongi moved closer to me, his hand stroking hair out of my face and his eyes closing.

The gap between us closed as I leaned toward him, my eyes closed too.

The kiss started as a sweet show off affection, but quickly turned more heated. My hands moved to his nape, and I wrapped myself securely around him.

(just gonna say, I was gonna be cruel and make someone walk in doing vlive while they were assaulting eachother... But I'm too kind.... Plus, THIS IS NOT SMUT I'M NOT WRITING SMUT MY MUM READS THIS 😂)

He pulled back, just slightly, and I was immediately disappointed. But when I saw his eyes, deep and lustful, something clicked.

He licked his lips, staring into my soul. I didn't break eye contact with him, not until he picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed.

"Oppa..."

The word slipped out of my lips, feeling natural, yet so dirty at the same time.

Yoongi didn't speak, just looked at me with a weird look in his eyes.

"Oppaaa~~"

Another voice echoed around the room, and we both looked up, only to see Hoseok at the door.

My eyes widened, and I genuinely wanted the world to swallow me up. Behind Hoseok was a struggling Jungkook, Seokjin holding him back and covering his eyes.

"No getting frisky in the dorms. There's a hotel down the road if you really want to, but ol' Bang PD-nim won't be happy.." Jimin, jumping to make himself apparent, said, winking at us.