Meeting

The knocking ended when Yoongi answered, a small smile on his face.

"Min Yoongi? Is that you?" they asked, and he nodded.

"Ah.. Well, I assume Miss L/N is with you.."

Yoongi opened the door to reveal me, and I waved meekly at the elderly man.

"If you'd just follow me, I'll introduce you to the group you might be joining... May I just add, recently one member disappeared... At that point, they'd all become rather close, so if you don't bring it up.."

"What was his name?"

"Oh... Kim Taehyung. Lovely young lad, but he had some problems with his family.."

The man gestured for us to exit the room, but I wasn't paying much attention. The fact that Kim Taehyung,  the boy that I'd stopped from jumping off of a bridge, was meant to be in an idol group I would be joining.

It was like fate was trying to bring Yoongi and I to him.

Or the other way around.

A hand on my shoulder snapped me out of it, and I looked up to see Yoongi.

"You OK?"

"Yeah..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook's POV

They said there'd be some new members coming in today.

One girl, one boy.

I hope they're nice.

And that they're happy.

This place is so depressing sometimes, now that Tae's gone.

It would be good to see someone smile.

Y/N POV

Opening the door, I saw five guys, all sat looking depressed.

One of them I recognised.

He was the first to look up, and I saw that the spark of happiness I'd seen before was gone.

It was J-hope.

"Dimples?" he asked, almost whispering.

The others, who had been looking at the floor, looked up, just then noticing that we'd come in.

"These two are your new members, boys. I'll give you some time to get acquainted with eachother."

And with that, he left.

One of them, his hair purple, stood up and walked toward us.

"Congratulations. I'm Kim Namjoon, and I am the leader of the group. BTS, I mean."

"L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you."

I put my hand out, and we shook hands. His grip was as weak as his voice, and I tried smiling at him.

When I smiled, someone else jumped up. This one had brown hair and rather innocent eyes.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. The adorable maknae of the group. Nice to meet you, Y/N.

He seemed more alive, and attempted a smile. I smiled back, and he then moved on to introducing himself to Yoongi.

One by one, they all jumped up and told us their names.

There was:

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
and
Jeon Jungkook

After moving around a bit, the boys appeared more sociable and less dead.

Jungkook, who seemed the most lively of them, was leading them all. Hoseok was gathering energy, and I knew sooner or later he would explode.

"So, we're gonna test you. See how his you are, so to speak." Namjoon said, handing me since paper. He handed Yoongi another.

"This is one of our songs, 'Spring Day'."

Is heard it before, and knew the tune. When I told Namjoon that is already heard it, he seemed like a proud dad.

Yoongi hadn't heard it, but says he would try his best to freestyle and make it sound good.

"Here we go." Yoongi said, and the music started. I was nervous, but merely grinned at him, and then at the ready of the boys. This was certainly better than what is been living like before.

And then came my first line.

I took a deep breath, readying myself.

"Bogo shipda~"