Living And Loving

"Hotel?"

I squeaked as Yoongi looked like he wanted to go stay the night at a hotel, just him and I. My squeal made everyone look at me, and I knew I was blushing intensely. I couldn't help reddening more when Yoongi looked at me with this pure face and asked again.

"Hotel?"

The way he said it that time was more his way of asking me if I wanted to go, and I just lost it.

Burying myself in the covers, I hid from the world hoping that no-one would find me. 

"I don't think she wants to go the hotel."

Yoongi's voice, seemingly childish, made me giggle. The reaction to my chuckle was guffawing as the boys went more insane than what they had been-- if that's even possible.

Yoongi's POV

As the rest of the boys lost their shit, I rolled over on the bed, squishing Y/N beneath me. She squeaked as I wrapped my arms around her through the duvet, wrapping her up like a sausage. I gathered up all the sheets, her still in the middle, and picked it up. Throwing her over my shoulder, she yelped, shocked by the movement, making the others look over.

"Where'd Y/N noona go?" Jungkook asked, and I gestured to the pile of blankets she was enveloped in.

"Excuse me."

I weaved my way through them, which wasn't hard since they moved away to look at the Y/N-roll on my shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd like to book a room, please."

"For one?"

"No, two. I've got a friend coming later. Preferably one king-sized bed, though. We don't mind sleeping together."

"Alright. You can have Room 264, which is on the third floor. Here's your key."

"Thank you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

"And... He's gone."

"I wasn't expecting to walk in on that. They didn't even see us until Hoseok said something."

"At least we know where they are. And what they're doing."

"What are they doing Hyung?"

"Nothing. Let's get some rest now."

"They aren't resting, that's for sure."

"I want to sleep with noona though.."

"Jungkook, you can sleep with me if you want."

"OK... Thanks, Jimin..."

"Like I said, let's just go to bed."

"Careful what you wish for Hyung. Yoongi might wrap you up in a load of blankets and take you away next."

"Night everyone."

"Night."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------TIME SKIP OF DESTINY----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Light, floating in the air and reflecting off of small specks of dust, flooded into the room as I opened my eyes. 

Warmth, a sweet tingling sensation all over my body, told me I was with someone.

Speech, quietly whispered into the crook of my bare neck, told me who that someone was.

Yoongi.

His arm was slung over my uncovered waist while my arms were around his neck. His sleeping face mumbled and his eyebrows creased slightly, a small wrinkle showing on his pale skin. He pouted, still murmuring to himself, and I laughed lightly, my breath disturbing specks of dust that floated through the air. 

His cheeks puffed out somewhat, and I couldn't help myself from poking his face.

My touch made him groan, and my mind flashed to when we'd watched the stars together. I'd woken him like that.

My thinking was brought to an abrupt end when Yoongi, in one side movement, grabbed both of my cheeks.

"Ah! Yoongay oo mad mee chump!"

I tried talking , but his grip on my cheeks made it hard.

"Really? I made you chump?"

"Oo mad mee chump! Es!"

He laughed at me, wiggling his eyebrows before letting go of me.

"Thank you..." I waited until he was last expecting it, jumping on him and grabbing his cheeks.

"Gotcha!"

"Ret go of meh! That hurchs!"

I paused, noticing my chance at payback. The covers were spread out around us, abs I started gathering them up.

Then I jumped on him.

Muffled screams came from the pile, and I laughed my head off while he struggled.

"Payback~"