Unholy

"Y/N and Yoongi have done something very unholy. As retribution for their sins, they must clean all the dorms. When all has been checked over by our lord and saviour and angel and hope and sunshine and king and ruler, they shall be forgiven and Bang PD-nim will not be informed."

The moment I stepped inside the room, I was greeted by Hoseok in a long robe with a white paper cross stuck to the front. An additional cross was stuck to his forehead. In his hand was a piece of black card, yet another paper cross stuck to the front.

"May the power of Christ compel you!"

Jimim jumped out in front of me, screaming while he sprinkled me with tap water. He was in a similar get up to Hoseok.

I laughed at them, walking through and to the living room where I found the rest of the boys wearing exactly the same as the other two and reading off of the back of their own personal piece of black card. 

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted, and they all looked up at me smirking.

"Did you enjoy last night? I hope you slept well."

"I was concerned that your rest would be insufficient for today's activities..."

"Was the room of a good enough quality for you to relax with Yoongi?"

I was still laughing at them when Yoongi walked in five minutes later, having popped to the shop to grab some cereal.

"Ah, Yoongi. I've been awaiting your arrival."

Hoseok stepped in front of him, a smile forming.

"Y/N and Yoongi have done something very unholy. As retribution for their sins, they must clean all the dorms. When all has been checked over by our lord and saviour and angel and hope and sunshine and king and ruler, they shall be forgi-"

"I am not cleaning up your mess."

"Then you wish for your girlfriend to do it on her own?"

"No. She isn't doing it either."

"Then I'm afraid Bang PD-nim will be hearing of your escapades."

"I don't really care if he knows."

"Jimin! Cleanse this man!"

"May the power of Christ compel you!"

While being sprayed in the face, Yoongi simply stood there unimpressed. His hair flopped over his eyes, and I, having only then stopped my laughing fit, began giggling once more. 

"You must clean at least one room for slight redemption!"

"OK. We'll clean our room."

"Nothing UNHOLY!"

"Thou shalt not... uh... commit sin...?

"No sin shall be committed 'holy father'."

"Good."

"Yeah."

"You can stop spraying me now Jimin."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into our room, setting the covers that Yoongi had picked me up in back where they should be. The creases were obvious, and I realised it would have to be ironed to appear clean. The only problem is I've never touched an iron before. So, as an alternative, I threw them in the wash hoping that they would sort themselves out.

Yoongi walked in behind me, not speaking and just picking things up from the floor. The room wasn't that dirty so we finished quickly, only to be assaulted by Hoseok screaming 'NO UNHOLINESS' at us.

When we walked back into the living room, I jumped onto the sofa, giving Seokjin a heart attack.

"I thought I was gonna die! One second there was nothing, and then POOF you were there!"

"Don't exaggerate it." I laughed at his silliness, slapping him playfully on the shoulder. The conversation went on, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin joining as it went on. The others were either busy, or, in Yoongi's case, staring at me the entire time.