Suicidal

The next morning, I woke in Yoongi's arms. Yes, I had woken like this before, but something seemed special about that one time. The sweet kiss we had shared the night before sealed our relationship.

Looking at Yoongi, I saw him still sleeping. His chest rose and fell with every breath he took, and his adam's apple bobbed every-so-often.

Something about it just felt right. Being next to him, being together... It was wonderful.

When he had woken, we started moving around, looking for somewhere to stay. What we found wasn't what we were looking for.

A young man, around Yoongi's age, was standing on the edge of a bridge. His brown hair was being swept around in the wind, and his tear stained cheeks were flushed.

Upon song him, I jolted into action, running toward him.

It was clear he wanted to jump.

"Hey! Don't jump!" I screamed, rushing to his side.

He turned to me, his eyes sad and bloodshot. It had started to rain, and drops of water splashed on his face.

Not thinking, I grabbed his wrist and yanked him back and away.

Yoongi ran over, taking a hold of his other wrist.

"Hey... It's OK.." I said,  pulling him toward me in a hug.

My action took him by surprise, and I felt him tense slightly. But, after a while, he loosened up and hugged me back crying onto my shoulder.

Yoongi joined the hug, wrapping his arms around the both of us.

I pulled back slightly, and looked at the man. A small cut was on his cheek, and his eyes were darting everywhere, as though he was scared.

I rubbed his arm, trying to comfort him.

"It's OK now.. You don't need to die to make it better. There are other ways." Yoongi said, looking at him.

"It's OK? You don't... Hate me? I... Did something terrible."

"Just talk. It makes it worse if you bottle it up."

"If I talk, you'll hate me..."

"We won't. I promise."

He looked at me, confused and sad.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I... My dad.. He was hurting my sister... He wanted to.. Do things... I wanted to stop him, but... Things went too far... I lost it.. And I.. I killed my dad!" he shouted, falling to his knees.

I looked at Yoongi in the corner of my eye.

"Look, buddy, we don't judge you for doing that. I've done some bad stuff in my life, and if I judged you for one thing, that really was a good choice of you think about it, I would be a hypocrite. No one likes a hypocrite."

I took the man's hand, and asked for his name.

"My name? I'm... I'm Kim Taehyung..."

"Well, Taehyung, wanna come with us? I'm Y/N L/N, and this is Min Yoongi. We don't have a home at the moment, but if you joined us I'm sure it would help get more money and get a better life for ask the of us.

"You mean it? You want me to come with you? Really?!"

I nodded my head as a reply, and, for a second, he looked life the happiest person on the planet.

"Let's go get your warmed up."

A blanket I'd picked up around his shoulders, we walked to find shelter from the rain. When we found some, we settled down.

A new addition to the group, Kim Taehyung.

It was me, Yoongi and him.

I fell asleep that night happy, knowing I'd saved a life.

TOMORROW. [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें