Choreography

"Wow.." Yoongi whispered, lying next to me on the bed.

"Yeah... Wow. It's all happened so fast..."

He nodded, propping himself up on one elbow so he could look at me.

"Things are looking up, Dimples!"

I smiled, turning towards him.

"Yep. Finally.."

---------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

There are some newbies in the group.

They better be good.

Don't want anyone fucking up my boys' future.

Y/N POV

The next day, work started. The boys had already learnt the dances to their songs, but Yoongi and I on the other hand hadn't had the chance. The choreography would have to be changed slightly to include is, but that wasn't a big problem.

"Yoohoo!"

I heard someone shouting, and everyone except Yoongi and I moved to look. I was just shocked by the sudden noise while talking to Yoongi and Jungkook.

"You two!"

I turned, presuming they were taking to me.

I was then face to face with someone resembling Oh Doel Pyo from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

(for those that haven't watched it, it's a kdrama that you should watch after Hwarang and W... This is Oh Doel Pyo)

"You're the newbs, right?!"

I nodded. Their shrill voice hurt my ears slightly, but I stood straight do I could set a good first impression.

"I'm going to teach you something easy! If you can't do it then you're out!"

"Uh.. Do you have to shout?" Yoongi asked, his hands near his ears.

"Yes! Don't question the master's motives!"

They left, preparing for the day. I turned to Jungkook, a questioning look on my face.

"Is that a girl or a boy? O honestly can't tell."

"Uh.. Boy... I think... Ta- Namjoon?" he stopped for a second, looking down, then continued, "Is ahjussi a girl or a boy?"

"Boy." Namjoon replied.

Jungkook shrugged, but before I could say anything 'ahjussi' walked back in.

"I hope you've heard this one!" he shouted.

A trumpet played, loud and clear. I hadn't heard it.

Yoongi had obviously not heard it either.

"Uh, ahjussi.. I haven't heard that before... I don't own a phone or electronic device so I can't surf the net like some people do..."

"What?!"

"I. Haven't. Heard. The. Song."

"Where have you been?! Under a rock?!"

"Actually, I haven't heard it either."

"Then where did they pick you two up?! Off the stre-"

"Yes. For a bit over a year now Yoongi and I have been homeless, sleeping on the streets."

For once, he shut up.

A/N

Don't kill me

I know I said I'd update in an hour

And then didn't

But

My dad put a movie on

And I watched it

And then went to bed

And today I had school

So I'm updating now

Don't kill me

Please