Debut

Three months later...

"The long awaited debut of the two new members of BTS is today, and I'm here in the queue for the performance here in Seoul! So many people have turned up to see who these people are, and despite the fact that the show is in five hours thousands of fans are already here! I'm shocke-"

I turned the TV off, trying to ignore the fact that I was going to be singing in front of thousands. Honestly, I wouldn't be able to stand in front of ten people and sing, so this scared the shit out of me.

Not realising that I was pacing, I tripped suddenly as I walked into the sofa. 

Falling, I screeched slightly. For a split second, I genuinely thought I was going to die and ended up rolling off the sofa.

The loud thuds must have caught Yoongi's attention, and he ran in.

"Y/N! Are you alri- oh."

He stopped, and I looked up at him from my crumpled pile on the floor.

"It's fine Yoo-"

I started telling him I was OK, only to realise what he was wearing.

A towel. Around his waist. 

He'd clearly been in the shower since his skin was still wet, droplets of water dripping down his chest. I could feel myself blushing, and he noticed too.

"You like what you see?" he teased.

"J-just put some goddamn clothes on Yoongi!" I shouted, trying to find something else to look at. Despite my efforts, I kept looking back at him.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Clothes!"

"On it boss."

I watched him turn away and tried getting up, ignoring my now numb feet. Once again, I fell. 

In an attempt at stopping my fall, I flailed my arms out in search of something to hold on to. And, of course, I grabbed Yoongi's towel.

(omg that totally wasn't expected)

I immediately knew what I'd done, and made sure I landed face first so I wouldn't see anything. The towel billowed out and covered me, and I squeezed my eyes shut while screeching.

"Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorrydontcallmeapervertididntmeantoimsorryimso-" 

I stopped when he picked up the sheet and buried my face in the floor, my hands either side of my face to block out any form of sight.

"Imnotlookingimnotlookingimnotlooking."

"Calm down. I don't mind if you see. Like you're gonna do anything; you're too pure."

And with that he walked out, probably to put some clothes on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, time seemed to fly. Before I knew what was happening, I had been called for hair and makeup. People had been let into the venue, and cheers were reverberating around the place wherever you went.

I was terrified.

"I can't do this. I'm gonna fail and no-one's gonna like me. I shouldn't even go out there. Why am I doing thi-"

My ranting was cut off when Yoongi cupped my face.

"Snap out of it."

"I can't... What if they don't like me? What'll I do then?"

I was hyperventilating, not knowing what to do.

"They'll love you. I'm sure of it. If they don't, which is unlikely, I'll help them see how amazing you are."

My breathing hitched a bit, and I tried to calm down. My eyes closed, and I did my best to slow my heartbeat.

Taking advantage of my brief blindness, Yoongi pressed his lips against mine. 

What th- OK I like this...

While his actions shocked me, I welcomed the kiss and returned it. The past few months had been hectic, and there had been no time for us. Our relationship hadn't moved on much from the odd kiss and 'I love you'.

"Yoongi they want you for makeu-" Jimin ran through the door, stopping when he saw us. I jumped back, stumbling as I blushed.

"I'll head over then. Can you stay here to keep Y/N company? She's freaking out."

And with that, he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked with Jimin, and he helped take my mind off things. But it also made the time fly by, and before I knew what was happening we were being called onto the stage.

The others walked on first, to the loud applause of the crowd, while Yoongi and I waited backstage. My mind was a mess, but I tried to keep a straight face while we stood there.

"So we've got some people for you guys to meet!" Namjoon started introducing us.

As the fear set in again, Yoongi took my hand and squeezed.

"These two are our new members! L/N Y/N and Min Yoongi!"

Led by Yoongi, I stepped out, my hand still in his.