Tomorrow

I was discharged after a day filled with check ups, meaning I was exhausted. I didn't have time to realise that we had no money.

"Y/N..." Yoongi started, looking at me.

"Yeah?" I replied lazily.

"Well, are you gonna be alright sleeping on the streets? I couldn't get any money because I was waiting for you to wake up..."

"I'll be fine. Anyway, I trust that you can protect me, like you did before."

I smiled at him reassuringly, trying to tell him I would be OK. He nodded, and we walked for a bit in silence.

"Yoongi.. Are you OK? You've spent so long worrying about me, but have you stopped to worry about yourself?"

He looked at me, and spoke in a low voice.

"How could I worry about myself when you weren't waking up..." he whispered, glancing at the ground.

I stopped walking, having noticed that just around the corner was where it had happened.

Yoongi walked to me, knowing that I was traumatised a bit because if it.

Who wouldn't be scared.

My line of thought was broken when two hands cupped my face, brushing some of my H/C hair away from my eyes.

"It's OK. He's gone. He's not gonna hurt you again, and if he tries I will protect you." Yoongi whispered, his dark eyes looking deep into mine.

My arms wrapped around his waist, hugging him. He moved his hands to hug me, and I cried onto his shoulder.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip brought to you by Yoongi's eyes
-------------------------------------------------------

We slept hugging that night, using eachother for warmth. I felt safe with Yoongi. He made me happy. He made me laugh. But, must importantly, he made me feel wanted.

We woke still in each other's embrace, preparing for the day ahead in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence; it was comfortable and gave me time to breath. To gather my thoughts and feelings.

Everything that me and Yoongi had been through had brought us here. We were still together after all that.

I remembered when we first started trusting eachother; how I'd thought I wouldn't need him in the long run. Now I knew that, without him, I wouldn't be where I was.

All these thoughts running through my head were brought to a halt as Yoongi put a hand on my shoulder.

"You wanna get going?"

I nodded, standing up.

We walked side by side down the road, avoiding where it had happened, finding a place to stay the next night.

We found a place quickly, settling down.

"So, this time, do you wanna do some singing.. I mean, your voice ain't that bad, and we need some more money..."

The idea of it terrified me, but I nodded, my emotions hidden.

He handed me a piece of paper, writing scribbled on it.

"I wrote this.. I think it would sound nice with you singing some parts... You wanna give it a go? Noone's here yet; we could practise..."

I smiled, still not speaking. The lyrics in front of me hat been scribbled in a hurry, but I could read it easily. The song was titled 'Tomorrow'.

Reading through the lyrics, I saw how meaningful they were.

Yoongi started rapping, and I went over the lyrics again. I'd never seen them before, yet I was meant to sing?

How?

I went with it, freestyling to the best of my abilities. Looking over it now, it sounded OK.

We finished, and I smiled at Yoongi.

"Not to bad if I do say so myself." he said, grinning back.

"Yoongi... About that song.. You said you wrote it yourself?"

He nodded.

"Wow... The lyrics are so amazing and... Meaningful... I didn't know that you're so good at song writing.."

"You thought I was just a pretty face, then?" he replied, smirking.

"No, I thought you were a pretty face that could rap."

I smirked back at him, and he laughed.

"So you think im pretty?"

"You aren't bad." I replied, making him laugh more. Then he spoke again.

"Suga, the genius pretty boy from Daegu."