The Letter

Dear Taeyeon,

Hey, I bet you are surprised to hear from me, cause after all, I seemed so happy that you were going back to Heaven. Guess what, I had a dream which involves you. In that dream, we had a son named Hyunwoo, hopefully his surname is Byun. We had a future together in that dream and it was the happiest day of my life.

And from the dream, I realized that I can live without you, but I can't really be happy without you.

Before you came here, I was a mess. I didn't really have a future or a goal in life. I didn't have anyone by my side. I didn't care about anyone and what is going on around me.

But after you came, you completely changed my life. I started studying and found my passion in music and now I am already working hard to get into the University I wanted. I made up with my friends because of you. I started to care about people, especially you.

I would like to give you a job, or a mission like you are guardian angels put it. Please come back and be by my side. Not only did you change my life, I found out that you are that one person that I could never forget. You have always been on my mind.

I can guarantee you that I will always be by your side through the hardships and happiness, just like how you never left me alone in the beginning. I will play the role in your life to make you happy too. I will make sure that I will be there for you when you are sad and lost. I will make sure that you are always treated like a Princess.

Please come back, not to make myself happy, but let me have the chance to make you feel loved and happy too.

I never had the chance to say this, and I hope you get what I mean.

I love you.

Yours Sincerely,

Byun Baekhyun.

-

After school, they sat down at a bench in the garden to talk about everything.

"I don't understand. How? Why?"

"You wrote me a letter, remember?"Taeyeon reminded him.

"Yes. I did. "he mumbled. "You are not leaving soon, right?"he asked.

"No. I am staying here permanently. Still doing my duty down here though."Taeyeon said.

"So you are not going to leave?"he asked again.

"No."she chuckled.

"Ahh.."Baekhyun looked down at his fingers and tried to come up with something to discuss about. 

"Let's talk about your letter."Taeyeon said.

"I think we are done with that."

"No we are not. You literally confessed in that letter."she said, her cheeks blushing in crimson red.

"I...did."Baekhyun admitted quietly.

"So...what are we now?"she asked, cocking her head to the side to look at him in the eyes.

"We are..."he trailed off as he stared at her. "Erm...we are more than friends?"

Taeyeon kept quiet and fidgeted on the bench.

Baekhyun was about to say something until she beats him to it.

"I love you."Taeyeon said, straight to her point. 

"I love you too."he said, smiling at her as he stood up from the bench. He stood in front of her and kneeled down. "Can you be my girlfriend?"he asked, looking up at her. He was so nervous, so he rubbed his palms against his pants to wipe off the sweat before holding her hands.

"Yes."she said, smiling widely at him. She stood up and threw her arms around his shoulder. "I have missed you."she whispered near his ear.

"I missed you too."he replied, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. "A lot."he added, burying his face into her hair.

"We are going to see each other more often then. Since now I am going to school with you."she said.

"Yes."

"And we are going to become study buddies. And we can do everything together to fulfil our high school experience."she said, listing out the possibilites that will happen in their future. 

"Yes."

"Nothing is going to come between us, ever."

He pulled away from her, but his arms remained on her waist. "Yes."he grinned at her. 

He leaned down and pecked her on the lips that sent butterflies in her stomach.

After that, since their hands kept on bumping to each other, Baekhyun just held her hand and they left school together.

This became their daily routine.

-

A/N: This is so short. I really don't know how to express their love. my god, i am so bad at ending stories. muahahaha...i hope nobody cringed.

But anyway, this story has officially come to an end. i really hope you all enjoyed reading this story as much as i did writing it. it is my first time updating a story that fast, i literally update two days per chapter.

Thank you so much everyone for supporting this story!!! I am really really grateful to all of you who are always leaving very funny and supportive comments, and it makes me smile everytime my phone notifies me that there is a new comment on Hello Angel.

While updating this story, I have always been busy, so i am surprised that i can update this story regularly. I have learned a lot these two years while I am on wattpad. One thing I want to tell you all is, if you want to write a story and publish it on wattpad, go for it. Don't care about how many reads you will get and how people will criticise your work, write what you love.

I have realized this problem with new writers, sometimes they tell me that no one reads or comment on their work, which leads to deleting their own story because they are not confident enough.

honestly when i first started wattpad, i literally have zero to seven reads. But i didn't give up and keep on updating my first story. You all probably think that "Best Friends?" is my first Baekyeon story, but honestly it isn't. I had two other baekyeon stories that came before "Best Friends?".

Friendly advice, don't care about the fame and just do what you love<3

Thank you again if you are reading until here! Let's fighting together with BaekYeon!