12- Feed Me

"Damn this girl is surprisingly heavy."Baekhyun groaned and pulled Taeyeon's arm to make sure that she doesn't drop off his back. It was so embarassing for him to carry her all the way to his house. When he boarded the bus, the senior citizens gave him suspicious glances. When he carried her off the bus, one old lady even warned him to not do anything stupid. People nowadays are too busy-body.

He piggybacked Taeyeon up to his room and placed her gently on his bed. He straightened his back to relax his muscles and spine.

"Why is she so heavy?"he mumbled to himself. He glanced at her arms and her calves which has became skinnier than usual. He couldn't see her wings, which is currently her heaviest body part. He pulled the blanket higher and covered her body, only exposing her head.

He went and grabbed the thermometer to test her temperature again.

"That...doesn't look normal."he muttered and looked at her face. "Aish..."he scratched the back of his head as he started to panic. "She said no hospital but her temperature..."he mumbled to himself as he felt her pulse on the side of the neck. He leaned closer to her face to check if she is still breathing. "Maybe the thermometer is broken."he threw the thermometer aside and decided to go and get a bucket of hot water, hoping that it will warm her up.

He sat down beside her and started to do the basic treatments to a sick person. After placing the half-dry warm towel on her forehead, he leaned his back on his chair and stared at her. Her eyebrows were knitted together and it looked like she was having a nightmare. He sighed and placed his index finger between her eyebrows to push them back to it's neutral position.

"Baek..."she mumbled softly. Since he was so close to her, he could clearly hear her saying his name. He froze and his eyes landed on her closed ones.

 He froze and his eyes landed on her closed ones

Am I her nightmare?

He rested his chin on his palm and cocked his head to the side, curious about what bad dream Taeyeon is having.

He twirled her soft curls around his finger playfully. He doesn't know how to tie a braid, so he tried to use only two thin strands of her hair and twisted it. He pursed his lips when his attempt to tie a braid with her hair failed.

After a few minutes in a daze, he found himself staring at her face the whole time. If someone else is in his room right now seeing this, they will think that he is a total creep staring at someone sleeping.

Taeyeon mumbled a few inaudible words before slowly opening her eyes. At first, she didn't notice Baekhyun beside her because she was struggling to sit up from bed. Baekhyun kept quiet and silently stared at her from below as she made all kinds of stretching noises.

"Wait-"she paused when she realized that her surroundings was different. This isn't her room. This isn't somewhere she has been to.

"Are you still feeling dizzy?"a voice asked, causing her to jolt up from bed. She placed her hand on her chest to calm her heart's erratic beating. "Are you hungry? It is night time already."he continued, getting up from the floor.