15-Improved

"Xing, before you leave, can you please teach me how to play the guitar?"she asked Yixing.

"Why are you interested in playing the guitar?"he asked as he picked up another dirty dish from the basin to wash it.

"I want to sing a birthday song to my master on his birthday."she said.

"So you only want to learn the keys for a birthday song?"

"Yep."

"Okay, I will teach you. It is quite easy actually."Yixing said.

"Thanks! I will be leaving now!"Taeyeon waved at him as she left the kitchen. "Bye Yoong and Luhan!"she waved at the two that are sitting in the living room. "Bye Sehun."she waved at Sehun is sitting in the dining room sipping his cup of coffee.

After Taeyeon left, Sehun and Yoona shared eye contact. Yoona nodded and stood up from the couch. Luhan looked away from the screen and his eyes followed Yoona as she joined Sehun at the dining room.

"Er...what is going on? You two are acting like undercover spies."Luhan asked uneasily.

"So, did Taeyeon tell you anything?"Sehun ignored Luhan and turned to Yoona.

"She did mention that she is preparing a surprise for her master. Nothing out of the ordinary right?"

"Maybe..."Sehun leaned back on his chair and thought to himself. "You are a girl, what will you do to the guy you like?"he asked Yoona. Yoona drummed her fingers on the table and glanced at Luhan who is staring at them cluelessly.

"I will try my best to make him happy. I will make sure that he will never be sad. Especially on his birthday."she said.

"Hmm..."Sehun pursed his lips together. "Maybe we don't even need to pay so much attention to Taeyeon and her master. Maybe."he said.

"But you were so sure that-"Yoona paused when she realized that Luhan is trying to eavesdrop on their conversation. "Taeyeon is in love with her master. Which will endanger her life."she leaned closer and whispered.

"Yeah, I was sure about that before. But now, maybe I was just being delusional."Sehun said, running his fingers through his hair frustratedly.

"Why can't we just ask her?"

"We don't want to give her an idea about having a crush on her master. You know how those cheesy romantic movies go, when a friend asked her friend if she likes someone, at first she will strongly deny, but ended up falling in love with him."Sehun said.

"You watch cheesy romantic films?"Yoona asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"No. My mum does."

-

"Oh hey Taeyeon!"Jongdae waved at her as soon as both Minseok and him came out from school.

"Hey Jongdae! And Minseok!"Taeyeon greeted them back as she ran towards them. She has gotten closer to the two of them because they always are one of the first students who leaves really early from class. When she is waiting for Baekhyun, she will just casually chat with them until Baekhyun comes out. "You guys wanna join Baekhyun's birthday party?"she asked them.

"A birthday party? How many people are going?"Jongdae asked, excited that there is a party.

"Me, you and Minseok."she replied.

"Wait-"Jongdae expected her to say a number, so he got confused.

"I will go, where is it?"Minseok asked her.

"Erm...actually...I haven't decide yet."Taeyeon mumbled.

"And you call it a birthday party."Jongdae deadpanned.