8-Meet Ginger

"What's his name?"

"Ginger."

"Your dog is very obedient, I am surprised that you don't put a leash on him."

"Haha, he is well-trained."

"You are waiting for Baekhyun again?"

Kim Minseok is one of the students who leave the class immediately after the final bell rings. He spotted Taeyeon at the front gate, holding her camera as usual.

"Yeah. It is kind of our routine."Taeyeon said.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"No."She chuckled.

"You don't go to our school but you wait for him everyday. So I thought..."he trailed off and scratched the back of his nape. "That you two are a couple."he continued.

"He is just a friend."Taeyeon chuckled and notied the change of expression on Minseok's face. She followed his gaze and turned back to find Baekhyun standing behind her with a grim expression on his face.

"Oh hey Baekhyun."Taeyeon waved at him frantically. He glanced at Minseok and back at her. Not knowing what to say, he stared at the puppy circling Taeyeon's calves. "Baekhyun, meet ginger. Ginger, meet Baekhyun."she introduced them when she noticed Baekhyun eyeing the puppy.

"Hey."Baekhyun waved at the puppy. Ginger who hid behind Taeyeon the whole time, started circling Baekhyun, sniffing him. Taeyeon stared at Ginger, feeling slightly jealous because he got more attention than her from Baekhyun the first time they met.

"He likes you."she whispered as Ginger rubbed his head against Baekhyun's shoes. She sneaked a glanced at Baekhyun's expression, a small smile formed on his face. When he smiled, it felt like he is glowing, since he rarely smiles. Ginger looked back at his owner, after seeing Taeyeon nodding at him, Ginger raised his paws at Baekhyun, wanting him to play with him.

Baekhyun crouched and squatted down in front of him

Baekhyun crouched and squatted down in front of him. He placed his beautiful palm in front of Ginger and Ginger's paw reached out to high-five him. Taeyeon smiled down at them, but Baekhyun was too caught into the moment to realize that Taeyeon was staring at him from above. Kim Minseok stood awkwardly beside Taeyeon and was staring at Baekhyun too.

He finally cleared his throat to get some attention before opening his mouth to speak. "So, I will see you next time. Bye."he waved. Taeyeon smiled and waved back at him.

Baekhyun looked up when Minseok left. He stood up and tugged on his bag strap that was about to fall off his shoulder. "You know him?"he asked, referring to Kim Minseok who just left.

"Yeah, he is also my chingu."Taeyeon said.

"I thought you said that I am your only chingu here."

"When did I say that?"Taeyeon scoffed. "Sure...I have been clinging onto you like an annoying koala bear, but you are not my only chingu."she said as she walked him to the bus stop.