21- Broken Heart

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen to me Ms. I can recover."Taeyeon assured her mentor.

Her mentor shook her head slightly and sighed. "I will inform the head council to take action on the demon. Take a rest at the moment."

"Ok Ms."Taeyeon nodded.

"Drink lots of water and eat regularly. Remember, your first priority is your own life. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand Ms."

"Can you pass the iPad to Oh Sehun? I want to talk to him in private."Ms Sienna said. Taeyeon nodded and called Sehun in and told him that Ms Sienna wanted to have a talk with him. Sehun asked if she is okay before taking the iPad with him and left the room.

"Yes Ms?" Sehun asked after closing the door behind him. 

"I trust that you are the only one who knows what to do here."Ms Sienna said with a heavy sigh. "If worse comes, where Taeyeon sinks deeper, near her last breath, you will know what to do right?"she asked.

"I understand Ms."Sehun said, his voice unwavering after knowing what his mentor meant.

"I hope that you won't let me down. Okay, I will go and inform the council now."Ms Sienna said. Without saying a goodbye, she disconnected the call. Sehun brought the iPad to his side and leaned against the wall, heaving a sigh. 

-

"You can't even walk properly."Luhan said.

"I can if I try. I have to see Baekhyun."Taeyeon said, struggling to leave her bed.

"I think it is better if you just stay here, Taeyeon."Yoona said, pushing Taeyeon back down onto her bed by placing her hands on her shoulders. 

"I have to see him. Maybe I can stop all of this before something bad happened."Taeyeon said. Yoona glanced at Luhan and back at her to see how desperate she is to see her master.

"I will bring him to you then."Luhan said. Yoona finally smiled and glanced gratefully at Luhan. "Just give me an address of his school and I will be right there. I will drag him here in front of you if I have to."He continued, smiling back at Yoona.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."Taeyeon said.

"No problem. It is what friends do for each other."

"I never see you doing that for me."Yoona muttered, punching his arm.

"Because I do it behind your back."Luhan muttered. Taeyeon smirked because Yoona didn't hear what Luhan just said. 

-

"Damn... this guy is so hard to find."Luhan said as he paced around the front gate with the phone leaning against his ear.

"Well, he probably got into trouble again."Taeyeon sighed. "How long have you been there?" she asked.

"Erm...for a couple of minutes."he replied, his eyes scanning the crowd. People started to bump into him, so he decided to avoid the crowd and wait at the side.

"Weird...maybe he climbed out of the fence..."

"Yeah..probably..."Luhan trailed off when he saw a couple up on the walls, making out as if no one can see them. "Young people nowadays..."he scoffed.

"What do you mean?"Taeyeon chuckled softly.

Luhan froze when he saw who it was. He recognized Baekhyun from the picture and the guy is kissing another girl right now. It doesn't look like they are fooling around, it looks legit.