13- Movie

Mr Kim flipped through an old album of when his wife was still by his side and when Taeyeon was still a little girl. He had a sad smile plastered on his face and he reminisced the memories he made with his late wife. He heaved a sigh and stared at a picture where fifteen year old Taeyeon is playing at the plaground.

Taeyeon rarely gets sick. But when she does, the only side effect is, she will act like a five year old. She can be a handful sometimes, so Mr Kim had always tried his best to keep his daughter away from anything that can make her sick or have a fever.

He misses his daughter. He started to wonder how his daughter is doing down there on Earth.

-

"No..I want to watch this."Taeyeon pointed at the 'Beauty and The Beast' banner and looked at Baekhyun who frowned.

"I am not accompanying you to watch kids' movie."he muttered.

"Come on...I have never watch this movie before."she pouted at him. "I am still a bit sick, so you should listen to me."she said.

"There is no rule for that."

"It is something you do out of kindness."

"Not in my book."

"Moral values?"

"I don't have any."

"Please..."she looked down at her feet, her finger still pointing at the banner.

"No."

"You don't want to be seen with me?"she asked, peering at him through her eyelashes. She heaved a sigh and pursed her lips into a thin line as she stared at him.

"Fine."he groaned.

"YASS!"she jumped on her feet and grabbed his wrist again, pulling him to the ticketing counter. "Buy two tickets for Beauty and The Beast!"she ordered him as she nudged him in the arm. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at her, but she ignored it and pushed him to the front, nearer to the ticketing counter. "Go on...I am waiting."she said, fanning herself with her hand.

"The things you make me do."he groaned and went to the ticketing counter to buy two tickets for the movie. Taeyeon went to the popcorn stand as she waited for Baekhyun to join her from buying tickets.

"You have to listen to me today. I am sick."she said as he came back with two tickets. Taeyeon frowned when she notice the mischevious smile on his face. "What?"

"Nothing."he replied, the smirk still on his face.

"What?"she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing."he said and looked up at the menu above the stand where they buy cinema food.

"I want caramel popcorn."Taeyeon leaned towards Baekhyun and pointed at the side menu to make sure that he sees it. "Please."she added.

"You are sick. You shouldn't eat that. It will make your throat itchy."Baekhyun said.

"I said that magic word. I want some of that please."she repeated, standing her ground.

"No."

"I want coca-cola too."she said.

"No cold drinks."

"Yes. I want it."she said stubbornly.

"You can't."

"Please..."she ended up whining like a kid. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at a little girl who is staring at Taeyeon. The little girl probably thinks that Taeyeon is as young as her.

"Do you act like a kid when you are sick?"

"HAHA, NO!!"She squealed and closed her eyes sleepily, smiling for no reason at all.