2-Meeting Byun Baekhyun

"Mine isn't so bad. I bet I can finish my task in on time."Luhan said as the five of them left the room with their own files in their hands. "It may take me a week or so."he added, very confident about himself.

"Ms Sienna said that some Guardian Angels took months. They basically live with their humans."Yoona said. "And I think mine might take me two months. Luckily mine is a female, easier to deal with."

"I thought all of us received the same gender as ourselves. I got male."Yixing said.

"I got male too."Taeyeon sighed.

"Are you sure you are a girl?"Yoona teased, earning a glare from Taeyeon.

"Obviously. Or are you too blind to see that?"Taeyeon sassed. 

"Loosen up a bit. The male human you are going to guide is probably ten times worse that I am."Yoona chuckled afterwards, giving a pat on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I think all of us are going to be working in the same area. The humans we are going to guide are probably from the same school too. So don't worry, all of us are in this together."Yoona said, squeezing Taeyeon's shoulder encouragingly.

"Guys, I just read the background of my human--"

"Mr Zhang, we don't call humans 'my human', you should address him or her as your master or mistress. How many times do I have to remind you?"Ms Sienna cut him off. "You can only call your master by his name on Earth. To fit in."she added.

"Sorry Ms Sienna. I will remember that. "Yixing apologised.

"Good." Ms Sienna walked past us, her hips swaying alluringly as she walked.

"Gosh, it feels like she is everywhere we go."Luhan groaned.

"That's because we are heading to the cafeteria."Yoona interjected. "And it is a public place where everyone goes to during this time."she stated.

"I am starving, let's grab something."Sehun said.

-

"Son!"Mr Byun shouted towards the stairs,waiting for his son to come down.

"What!?"

"Lock the door for me when I leave." his father shouted as he grabbed his briefcase which was placed at the door to remind himself to take it to work. "Byun Baekhyun!"he shouted again, just in time, his son walked down the stairs.

"Coming."he said.

"You better go to school today. I don't want to receive any more calls from the school, understand?"he opened the door, stepping outside. Baekhyun nodded before closing the door after his father left. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he thought about going to school today. He hates leaving the house and even worst, going to school to face all of those weirdos.

He marched up the stairs lazily, taking his time to feel the base of his foot touching each step. He changed into his uniform and simply combed his hair with his fingers. He grabbed his bag on the way out of his room and ran down the stairs. He glanced at the dining table where his father left some breakfast for him. He chewed on his lip, hesitating to take any breakfast as he doesn't have the appetite to eat anything at the moment. He grabbed a piece of bread and shoved it into his mouth before switching off the tv and locking the door as he leaves the house.

-

"You five will be living under the same roof. We have found you a place near your masters or mistresses."Ms Sienna said to the five of them. It is their last meeting with their mentor before going down to Earth. "You all are dismissed. Kim Taeyeon, please stay back for a while."she glanced at Taeyeon who was packing her file into her bag.