Prologue

A/N: And here is the first part of the story. Remember, read at your own risk, cause I am not going to update regularly.

-

At a chilly night, a 19 year old teenager snucked out of his house through the back door and went to the club to meet his friends. Doing things that is illegal for his age doesn't make him guilty, because nobody cares about what he does outside school at all. Clubbing and drinking illegally almost every night, can be described as cutting himself on the wrist little by little until he dies.

He doesn't has any goals in life.

He doesn't has anyone beside him, except for his friends who are no better than he is.

He drives his friend's car in a drunk state.

He got into a car crash.

Waking up in the hospital after a week laying in bed. He woke up to hear the news about his friend who was in the car with him, died. His dead friend's parents sued him, but luckily he got out of it because of his rich brother, who then flew back to Canada after dealing with the angry and sad parents.

The teenager's friends started to blame him for their friend's death. And slowly, they left him one by one.

But that didn't change him at all.

It gotten worse.

And he is slowly nearing the day of his death bed as days passed by.

-

Before the Sun comes out, the horns blew, waking the sleeping angel from her slumber. She stretched her arms high in the air and spread her wings, fluttering it slightly to circulate her blood circulation.

She yawns and swings her legs off her bed. She gently flew downstairs to wash up.

"Darling, how many times do I have to tell you to use the stairs?"Her father asked.

"Sorry papa."she smiled at him cheekily. Once her feet touched the ground, she started walking towards the fountain in the middle of the house. She does her every day wash up and joins her father at the dining table.

"Thank you Ginger."she thanked her furry friend who brought her her bag.

"Today is your last day of school, make sure you choose the right path. Because you can never change it if you regrets it."her father reminded her.

"Yes papa."she said and started digging into her breakfast.

"I hope you won't choose the wrong path, really. I want you to stay by my side forever."her father said.

"Don't worry father."she said. She knew what her father meant. But she had that dream for a really really long time, she wanted to choose that path badly. Although she had never mentioned her dream once in front of her father, her father still know what she really wanted to become after graduating from school.

After finishing her breakfast, she pecked her father on the cheek before leaving the house. Soon, she was already on the way to school.

"Ms Kim."the discipline teacher called her name as she flew into school.

"You have just violated the rule and what rule is that?"he asked.

"I know. No flying on campus grounds."she said as she kept back her wings.

"Good. Now get to class. You don't want to be late for your graduation."

"Yes sir."she went by foot to her class.

"Angels, you all are going to graduate today. Choosing the right path and reaching your dreams."their teacher said.

"Yes sir."the graduates replied simultaneously.