5-A Broken Friendship

"Good afternoon Baekhyun!"Taeyeon snapped a pic of him as he covered his face with his hand. He groaned and walked pass her. She grabbed his shoulder to slow him down, but he shrugged her hand off his shoulder. "What did you do last night?"she asked, trying to catch up with him.

"Nothing."he muttered.

"Nothing?"she raised an eyebrow. "Did you get drunk and went for a drive last night? Or maybe...smoked?"she asked. He groaned one last time and finally turned back to face her.

"What is your problem? You don't know me. And it is none of your business about what I did last night!"he shouted as he shoved her towards a wall, his arms gripping both sides of her arms tightly, pinning her against the wall. Taeyeon widened her eyes and gasped at his sudden outburst, because he was usually very calm and had never reacted aggressively towards her.

"You know...smoking is bad for you."she squeaked, pursing her lips into a thin line nervously.

"I don't care."he let go of her and adjusted the strap of his bag before leaving her there.

"Wait!"she chased after him towards the bus stop.

"F*CK!"he ran past the bus stop and pushed someone off his bike. "Let me borrow this for a day."he said and got onto the bike. Before Taeyeon could stop him, he had already drove it away.

"Baekhyun!"she shouted his name. She felt the weight on her wings, it felt a lot heavier all of a sudden. She crouched down onto the floor. It's like carrying an infant behind her back.

"Miss, are you okay?" a boy stopped in front of her and gave her a hand. Taeyeon gratefully held his hand to stand back up.

"I'm fine. Thanks."she thanked him. She looked back at her wings which only she can see, the size of the wings didn't change, only the feeling of it has change. She sighed as she thought about how light her wings were before coming here.

"Are you a friend of Byun Baekhyun?"he asked her.

"Well...you can say that."she replied. "You know him?"she asked. Maybe this is an opportunity to find more friends for her master.

"We were friends."he replied. "I'm Kim Minseok."he introduced himself, flashing a smile at her.

"My name is Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you."she smiled back, shaking his hand.

"You are not from this school right?"he asked, looking down at her outfit.

"No. I am...homeschool."

"Oh...no wonder I haven't seen you around here. The bike Baekhyun just stole is one of my friends', I will try to talk him out of telling the police about the incident just now. But can you make sure that Baekhyun returns the bike later?"he asked.

"Yeah. Sure. You can count on me!"she held her fist tightly. Minseok smiled at her as he went over to help his friend who just got his bike stolen.

"That Byun Baek! He just stole my brand new bike!"he whined and stomped his feet on the floor.

"He will bring it back to you."Minseok tried to calm his friend.

"How am I going to tell my father about this then?"the boy pouted.

"I will help you to tell him."Minseok comforted his friend.

Taeyeon chewed on her bottom lip when she realised that these two boys in front of her were Baekhyun's friends. The good ones. The ones he left before joining the gang. She stared at their features skeptically before taking out her file from her bag. She sat down at the bus stop and went thought the file.