7-Missing Someone

"Madam."Taeyeon bowed down at Ms Sienna when she visited her in class. Taeyeon went back to Heaven after that night in the nightclub. She didn't pack anything as some of her things are at her hometown. She has decided to enjoy these precious three days here, to relieve herself from the stress.

"I received your latest picture of your master. He looks different compare to the first pic he directly look at the camera you took."Ms Sienna said, holding two pictures in her hands.

"I don't see any difference. He looks the same, always giving me that look."she mumbled at the end of her sentence when she realised that she was talking bad about her master. "What's the difference Ms?"she asked.

"In the first pic, his eyes looked empty, like there isn't any soul in them."Ms Sienna said as she pointed at the first pic. Taeyeon pursed her lips and leaned closer to take a closer look at Baekhyun's face. He looked angry about something. The young angel didn't realise that he was angry about her that day she took the picture.

"And..."

"For this other picture, he is smiling."Ms Sienna said.

"Oh Ms, don't be deceived by that. He said that he fakes his smile."Taeyeon said, chuckling a little when she thought about her master.

"You can say that his smile is fake. But something he can't fake are his eyes. The look in his eyes, is telling me another thing."

"Like what?"the young angel asked, furrowing her eyebrows a little.

"He is used to your company and that he enjoys it. His eyes are smiling and if you zoom in."Ms Sienna said. "He was looking at your eyes instead of the camera. It is in the reflection of his eyes."she continued, showing her the zoomed in version of the picture, where Taeyeon's relection was reflected in her master's eyes.

Taeyeon laughed because of how delusioinal her mentor was. But she stopped laughing when her mentor gave her that look.

"He is getting affected by your presence in a good way. Maybe these three days when you are missing from his sight, he will start to miss you."Ms Sienna said. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow because she noticed the suspicious smile on her mentor's face.

 Taeyeon raised an eyebrow because she noticed the suspicious smile on her mentor's face

(A/N: Ms Sienna doesn't dress like this, she just looks like that)

What is she trying to imply?

"O.....kay...."Taeyeon didn't know how to react to that. The thought of Byun Baekhyun missing her presence makes her laugh. No way will he miss her at all, he won't even think about her.

-

Baekhyun massaged his temples as he walked out of school. He was having a headache. Not because of school obviously. He is having a bit of a hangover although he drank a bit of alcohol last night. He has very low tolerance of alcohol, so he can't drink a lot.

He expected Taeyeon to be holding her camera outside the gate, waiting for him as usual to take a picture of him. He still doesn't get why she takes pictures of him. In spite of the fact that he ignores her 24 hours a day, he did notice that she doesn't take pictures of things prettier than him, like the nature and the animals. She only takes pictures of him. It makes him even more curious about her because he doesn't understand her at all.