23- Hmm...lalalalala

It has been an hour since Baekhyun shot himself in the head.

Her sobs died down, but she didn't move away from him and buried her face into his nape, holding him close to her. Her tears were dried against his bloody cheeks, she got herself drenched in his blood, but she didn't care.

"Baekhyun."she whispered his name and hiccuped a sob.

Taeyeon snapped her head up when she heard movements downstairs, someone is downstairs. The sound of shoes hitting against the decks of stairs sounded the house and a few angels appeared in her room. She recognized Ms Sienna first before glancing at the other two angels beside her. 

They looked like they have an even higher status than Ms Sienna. Her mentor noticed the pool of blood on the floor and glanced at the body that is lying on Taeyeon's lap. Hurt flashed across her features as she ran towards Taeyeon and gave her a comforting hug.

"Ms."Taeyeon's voice trembled.

"Shh..I know. I know."Ms Sienna whispered, patting Taeyeon's back gently.

"H-He died."she sobbed. "He died."she repeated, she still cant believe that Baekhyun died.

A throat cleared behind them. Ms Sienna pulled herself away from her as Taeyeon looked up at the senior angel standing before them. "This is the President of the Head Council."Ms Sienna said.

The senior angel glanced at Baekhyun's body and looked around the room. "The demon is gone."he said, his eyes darting around the room.

"It is, because my master, he...died."Taeyeon swallowed back her tears and tried her best to sound stable. "He shot himself to save me."she explained.

"I see..."the senior angel wrote something on his tablet. "Then there is nothing we can do here then."he said as he turned around.

"Can't you bring him back to life?"Taeyeon stopped him from leaving. The senior angel turned back to examine the young angel who is standing now, her clothes covered with blood. Her face stained with dry tears.

"Young one, I am sure that you know that there is nothing we can do about this."the senior angel said.

"But it wasn't his fate to die at such a young age. If it wasn't for an angel like me, he wouldn't have ended his life like this."Taeyeon said. "Please."she pleaded.

"Young one, it isn't our job to decide that."the President of the Head Council sighed heavily.

"But sir, it isn't his fate yet and there aren't any mortals here that has witnessed his death. Is it possible to make a special request to the God?"Ms Sienna cut in. 

"Please, I beg you."Taeyeon clasped her hands together and pleaded. "My master, he didn't deserve it. He killed himself to save me!"

"Harold, send a message to Heavens about this and we will see what we can do."the President turned to his right-hand angel and ordered.

"Yes sir."

"Thank you!"a hopeful smile appeared on her face as she almost kneeled down to bow at the President. "Thank you so much."she prayed.

"We will try our best to fulfil your request."with that, the senior angels left the room.

Ginger went back home with Ms Sienna since she thinks that she might be mentally unstable and might fail to take care of him well because of what she is dealing with at the moment.

-

That night, her friends came to comfort her and insisted on putting Baekhyun's body in another room, but she refused. She believed that there is still hope that he will be revived, and sending him off to another room is like sending him off forever. Her friends helped her to clean up the blood and her bed. Taeyeon layed a mattress onto the floor and with Sehun's help, they carried him and placed him onto the mattress.