19 - A Dream

"Did you tell him everything?"Sehun asked as soon as Taeyeon passed by the living room.

No. I confessed. And in return..

She blushed as her fingers grazed over her lips. Luhan cocked his head to the side and asked, "Why is your face so red?"

"W-What?"she stammered nervously.

"Hmm...there is something different about you."He said as he lowered himself to her height to analyse her features.

"Hmm....and you are acting like a creep."Yoona smacked the back of his head and he whined as he rubbed where Yoona just abused him. "But the idiot is right, there's something different..."

"At least give me the credit properly."Luhan muttered at the side.

"There is a certain glow on your face. Did something happen?"Yoona asked.

"Did you tell him about your wings and how he can affect you if he commits a crime?"Sehun asked over his shoulder.

"No. I am tired, so I will go up to bed first."she excused herself and rushed up the stairs before any of them can continue to question her.

After taking a warm bath, she lied lazily on her bed, still in her bathrobe. Her lips curled into a smile as the image of that kiss flashed before her eyes. She tossed herself into the warm blanket and rolled to the left, wrapping herself warmly like a baby in her tucked nicely in her blanket.

She brought her knees near to her chest and chuckled softly, thinking how stupid she looks right now in the blanket. She drew in the air and snuggled into her pillow as her eyelids slowly covered her eyes.

-

Baekhyun tossed and turned for hours in his bed, he couldn't fall asleep. It felt like insomnia has decided to come back from the past all of a sudden. It's like all of his efforts in ignoring her has gone to waste after that kiss. The boy in the past wouldn't mind at all because it is just a simple kiss, but it felt different just now. He felt the chemistry between them and he remembered seeing her wings glow behind her back when she left.

She did kiss him back, but he was still unsure about her feelings towards him. She said that she has been real with him from the start and wasn't just doing a stupid guardian angel mission. Did the kiss mean the same to her as he does?

He sighed and covered his eyes with the back of his arm to force himself to fall asleep.

But the voice came back again.

She doesn't love you. She's a sly fox that is trying to manipulate you.

"Shut up."his eyebrows creased in annoyance as he snapped at the voice.

It is better to go to the club and find another girl to make out with than her.

Baekhyun groaned and his hand reached out aimlessly to grab a pillow to muffle out the voices. "Tell me, who are you?"he asked the demon.

I am someone you can trust. Someone that can make your life better.

"Bullshit. You don't even exist. Why don't you just show yourself?"

Because I want to be hidden from that girl who claimed herself to be a guardian angel.

"What do you mean by claim?"

She isn't who she said she is. She is someone who is trying to hunt me down.

"Then I will tell her about you then."

No! Don't!

"Go away before I tell her about you then."

Don't trust her.