3-School Entrance

Baekhyun looked back to make sure that girl didn't follow him down the bus for the nth time before taking out his keys to unlock the door. He let out a sigh of relief and stepped into his own house and closed the door behind him.

He threw his school bag on the couch and walked straight to the kitchen. After fixing up a quick meal, he sat on the couch and stared at the empty television screen in front of him.

"What am I even doing with my life? Why am I still here breathing air?"he asked himself.

After his friends left him, he was lost. Everyday when he goes to school, he doesn't even know why he is there. He knows that he isn't there to learn. He thinks that it is already too late for him. He has no goals in life. He thinks that he is someone useless and no one will even notice if he dissapears. He lives with his dad but he barely sees his dad at home because he was so busy with work. He is alone in everything. He doesn't have anyone to express to and tell them what he is thinking. He keeps his thoughts to himself. He ignores everyone.

He has built a wall around him.

-

"Did your strategy worked?"Yixing asked as soon as the young angel reached home. The two were the only ones who came home, I guess the others are still following their masters around. "Cause mine didn't go so well."he said.

"Not bad actually. He finally told me his name. So we did make some progress."Taeyeon said and took out her camera. "Here, I took two pictures of him."she showed him the only two pics in her camera.

"Wow, you obviously caught him off guard in the first photo. I think he is quite good-looking."Yixing said.

"You think?"Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at him and glanced at the picture in her camera, her eyes staring at his face. "I suppose you are right. He does look...dashing."she agreed with her friend.

"I just made lunch. Are you hungry?"Yixing asked as he walked back into the kitchen.

"I am starving. Thank god we have a talented chef under the roof."Taeyeon said, clasping her hands together and taking a seat at the dining table. Yixing just smiled and placed a plate in front of her.

"I'm home!!!"Luhan's voice could be heard from the door.

"No one cares."Yoona muttered as she walked pass Luhan and straightaway to the dining room. "Ooh, lunch!"a bright smile broke onto her face as she drooled a little.

"Pig."Luhan coughed after saying that directly at Yoona.

"Cow."Yoona faked a cough and grabbed a plate.

"Today is a great day! My master said that I look like a deer and he finds me pretty--manly."Luhan said, acting flattered as he glanced at Yoona who just called him a cow. He took a plate and was about to get himself some rice, but Yoona swatted his hand away like she is shooing away a fly and grabbed the scooper. She smiled in content as if she won a competition. "Hey!"Luhan whined.

"Ah....today is a great day to eat! No cow mooing and no deer...moaning. What a pleasant day to eat!"Yoona faked her enthusiasm and digged into her meal happily. Yixing and Taeyeon ate quietly as they looked at the two of them. The two are always arguing with each other. It is like their way of getting along with each other.

Luhan scooped some rice for himself and purposely knocked Yoona's meat off her chopsticks. "I completely agree with you! No one is stuffing meat into their mouths yet because they can hear the animals' cries."he said, referring to Yoona's nonsense about cows mooing. (A/N: Sorry if anyone here is vegan)

"Can you two stop?"

The four of them turned to the door where the voice came from. Sehun was casually taking off his shoes using only his toes with his hands tucked warmly in his pockets.