4-Fear of Spiders

It has been a week, and Taeyeon had been taking pictures of Baekhyun everytime he left the school. She follows him onto the bus and makes sure that he reaches home. Baekhyun has been ignoring her, but she still managed to get a few words out from him. But all he has said is swear words and telling her to leave him alone.

When it is raining, Taeyeon will wait for him with an umbrella over her head. She is like his personal assistant as she chased him and tried to cover his head using the umbrella. Baekhyun never asked her any more questions about why she is following him everywhere, until today...

"Do you have a crush on me? Why are you following me? I really don't get it when I have been telling you to leave me alone and that I don't like you at all."he turned back at her just in time for her to take another picture of him. The camera flashed before him, making him even more frustrated.

"A crush on you? Pftt!!!"she snorted a laugh, covering her mouth and laughing incredibly hard. "No! Hahaha, where did you get the idea from?"she chuckled, hitting his arm playfully.

"You have been following me. And I can't think of any reason."he said flatly.

"Well, can't I just be your friend? I like you. That's all."she said, swinging her arms back and forth.

Baekhyun kept quiet and turned back to continue walking towards the bus stop. 

"Come on Baekhyun. Everyone needs ahhhhhhhh!!!"she screamed. Curiousity got the better of him as he looked back to see why Taeyeon is screaming. She was pointing at her arm and looking frantically between her arm and back to him. 

"It is just a spider."he said.

"I-It is sc-scary."she stuttered, scared of the spider on her arm. Baekhyun laughed heartily and swatted off the spider off her arm with his palm. Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled to calm herself from the shock. It is actually her first time seeing a spider on her arm, because there are no such things in Heaven. She smiled to herself when she just realized that Baekhyun was laughing a few seconds ago.

"I didn't take you to be someone who is afraid of something that tiny."he said, but then realized that he is grinning himself because he found her too amusing. He frowned immediately and turned on his heel to go to the bus stop.

"Hey...."she dragged her own words and tapped him on the shoulder playfully. "You were laughing. I didn't take you to be someone who is able to laugh."she mocked what he just said before. He glanced at her, completely ignoring what she just said. As soon as the bus arrived, Baekhyun got onto the bus followed by Taeyeon.

"Don't you dare sit beside me."he mumbled to her as he took a seat.

"Wasn't planning to."she said, taking a seat in front of him. After a silent moment, Taeyeon turned her back to face Baekhyun who looked at her sideways since his head was facing the window. "But hey, do you know my name?"she asked. When he didn't answer her, she asked again. "Do you even remember my name?"

He rolled his eyes and continued enjoying the scenery outside, pretending that he couldn't hear her.

"Don't tell me you forget things easily. At this young age? Aish...I pity you."she scoffed and rested her head on her arm. "I am not human to anyone after all. Nobody seems to remember my name."she sighed.

"Kim Taeyeon."

Her head shot up as soon as she heard her name leaving his lips.

"Now will you shut up? I remember your name and don't make me say it twice."he muttered. The truth is, he felt a pang of guilt when she said that nobody remembers her name. It sounds sad and he can relate to how she is feeling in some way. He knew her name the first time she introduced herself, because there isn't much names for him to memorize anyway and she is the first one after that unfortunate incident who told him her name.