Epilogue

"Baekhyun wake up."a voice called out to him.

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly and stretched his arms and legs lazily. He sat up from his bed and glanced at the person who just woke him up. He widened his eyes and pulled her into a hug. He drew in a breath of her familiar scent and closed his eyes, feeling like he has finally returned back home.

"Taeyeon."he whispered her name.

"Breakfast is ready. Wash up and come down to eat breakfast."she said as she pulled away and pecked his forehead before walking away from him and out of the bedroom. Baekhyun gazed at the closed door longingly and scratched the back of his head before sliding out of the bed.

After washing up, he went downstairs and joined Taeyeon at the dining table.

"I don't understand. What are you doing here?"he asked.

"Haha, what do you mean?"she chuckled and placed a plate of pancakes in front of him. "Here, eat it up. We are going to accompany Hyunwoo to his first day in daycare later."she said, smiling at him.

"Hyunwoo? Who is that?"he furrowed his eyebrows even more at the mention of a stranger's name.

"Did you hit your head or something? Hyunwoo is your son."Taeyeon chuckled, crossing her arms in front of her apron.

"I have a son?!"he slammed down his fork.

"Erm...are you sick?"she asked, looking worried as her palm gently placed on his forehead.

"What? No."Baekhyun ran his fingers through his hair and looked around him. His surroundings was definitely different. This isn't his house. He glanced back at Taeyeon, she looked different too. She looked mature and she had changed the way she dress. "What? How? Why?"

"Baekhyun-a, are you okay?"Taeyeon asked him.

"Are we...married?"he asked, pointing at her and himself.

"Aren't we?"she chuckled softly.

Silence filled between them as Baekhyun stared at her, a lot of things going through his mind. He blinked and flashed her a smile before returning to the pancakes. Is this the future? He smiled at that thought and stabbed a piece of strawberry at the side of his plate.

"What are you thinking that makes you smile like that?"Taeyeon asked, sitting down in front of him.

"You."he said bluntly.

The future Taeyeon has been married to him for years, but words like this still managed to make her heart flutter. She chuckled as she shook her head slightly before digging into her pancakes.

Baekhyun stopped eating and stared at Taeyeon.

God, if this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

"Wake up son."Taeyeon's voice became deeper and it gradually became manlier.

"What?"

"Wake up! You are going to be late for school."his father's voice shook him awake. Baekhyun groaned and sat up on his bed. "The alarm clock has been ringing five minutes ago and you looked like a dead fish."his father commented. 

"I didn't even get to see what my son looks like."Baekhyun groaned and glared at his father.

"What?"his father looked at him, confused.

"Aish...nothing."Baekhyun waved it off and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay...see you downstairs."his dad said and left his son alone.

Baekhyun stared blankly at the door before getting up. In his dream, he washed his face and brushed his teeth. He groaned, remembering that it was just a dream and that he had to do his morning routine again.