6-Suspended!

"Hey Kim Minseok-ssi, did your friend forgive Baekhyun for borrowing his bike for a while?"Taeyeon tapped his shoulder from behind as soon as she spotted him coming out through the front gate.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ssi."Minseok grinned when he saw her. "Yeah, my friend doesn't hold grudges, he already forgot about it as soon as he saw his bike."he said.

"Phew, that's a relieve."she heaved a sigh. "You said that you were friends with Baekhyun, what happened?"she asked. "If you don't mind answering that."she added quickly when she noticed that Minseok hesitated.

"Well, we were the golden trio. And then Baekhyun got lured into the dark side and made some really bad friends who taught him to smoke and all."Minseok said. "Don't tell him this, but my friend who got his bike stolen only forgave him because he was our friend. My friend loves his bike more than anything, so he doesn't forgive anyone easily for even scratching his bike a little."he continued, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Ah...so there is hope for him to reconcile with his friends."Taeyeon thought to herself. "Then, will you forgive Baekhyun for leaving?"she asked.

"Not sure. But if he really wanted to be friends, then we will reconsider."he replied. "Why are you asking this by the way?"he chuckled.

"Cause I am a friend of Baekhyun and I am looking out for him."Taeyeon replied. "But he is still determine to ignore me."she sighed. She glanced at her watch and said, "I will see you next time. Nice talking to you!"

Just in time, Baekhyun walked out from school. He noticed Kim Minseok waving at her and saying goodbye. He raised an eyebrow at what he just saw. Do they know each other? What are they talking about? Thoughts like that were going through his mind as for the first time, his legs led him towards Taeyeon who was standing at the front gate.

"Hey ya."she smiled brightly when Baekhyun stopped in front of her. "I am surprised that you came to me yourself."she said, swinging her petite body at the spot. She dug into her bag to grab her camera. "Chee...ze!"she snapped a photo of him.

"I must have lost my mind for a second there. What am I doing in front of her?"he thought to himself and smacked himself in the face as he turned away from her without a word.

"Byun Baekhyun."she called his name but he didn't answer her. She pouted and ran after him. "So, how is school? Fun? Boring? Learned anything? Interesting?"she bombarded him with random questions as she skipped beside him.

He sighed and plugged in his earphones, blocking away the noise.

"Ooh, what are you listening to?"she asked as she plucked the earplug in his right ear and tucked it into her left ear. "Flawless taste. I love this song."she said, nodding her head along with the beat of the music in her ears.

Baekhyun glanced at her but his lips remained sealed. He was pleased that she likes the song he listens to. He found himself not feeling a slightest bit annoyed that Taeyeon just pulled out his right earplug. When they reached the bus, Taeyeon gave him back his earplug before they board.

Taeyeon had a plan in mind. She decided to follow Baekhyun, to see where he goes to after reaching home. After Baekhyun got off the bus, Taeyeon prepared herself to get off the bus at the next stop, so that she can walk back to Baekhyun's house without him knowing that she is following him. She is so extra, she knows.

It took her ten minutes to reach his house, she was exhausted, but it was worth it. As soon as she arrived at his house, she hid beside his house, with her back leaning against the wall. The trash was just beside her, so she stepped away from it carefully.

Fortunately for her, she didn't need to wait for too long, Baekhyun came out of his house a few minutes after she hid beside his house. He looked like he just took a bath because his hair was still wet and he had a towel around his neck. He came out to get the mail from the mailbox, his phone rang as he checked his mail.